• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Tier Change Suggestions!

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Map Name: Holiday Resort
Tier Switch: 2 to 1 and 1 to 2
I dont have screenshot but its and observatory on the hill near the airport. it has a tier 2 on the floor and 2 tier 1s on the roof, this should be changed cuz to get on the roof u need to break leaves and the one on the ground you can just walk to. even if it is changed that it is a sigular tier 1 on top it would be WAY better than what it is now.
Toooo many Tier 2's then

Reaction score
Map Name: Holiday Resort
Tier Switch: 2 to 1 and 1 to 2
I dont have screenshot but its and observatory on the hill near the airport. it has a tier 2 on the floor and 2 tier 1s on the roof, this should be changed cuz to get on the roof u need to break leaves and the one on the ground you can just walk to. even if it is changed that it is a sigular tier 1 on top it would be WAY better than what it is now.
It's hidden, so, it's a tier 2.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm going to try to bring this up in a staff meeting. If everyone could kindly post chests that have the wrong tier, that would be great! ^_^ I'll make a whole post and I'll add every chest to it.

Thank you!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm going to try to bring this up in a staff meeting. If everyone could kindly post chests that have the wrong tier, that would be great! ^_^ I'll make a whole post and I'll add every chest to it.

Thank you!
It was never about them having the wrong tier, it's about us thinking that the tier should be changed to a more suitable one for the chest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci