• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Change the Voting System back.

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
There are a lot of unplayed maps which are good for pvp, like Origins, sg1, sg2, kharmurah and so on. Also, Vida Cova does have hills, but it's called Survival Games for a reason. If you want to just pvp, go play Kit PvP or something. Survival Games is about using your surroundings to your advantage and doing whatever it takes to win.
Ik, but I'm a real PvP'er.
I like to survive, but also PvP. xD
But you got a point here, what you're saying here is absolutely true. :)

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I like the system, it's kinda annoying in clan battles but if the map isn't to your liking you can leave

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
It gives a new twist to the voting system and gives underplayed maps a chance, but it's really annoying when there's Avaricia and Holiday Resort, and Lost Ridge gets picked when it only has an 8% chance.

TylerO2409

Spectator
Reaction score
The main issue I have with it is broken maps. 1 person can vote for a broken map like Fallen Haven or Lost Ridge and it'll be selected and the server will crash. This needs to be fixed urgently.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
To the OP- you've stated you're a diamond donor, why not use your privileges? Get a bad map? No problem. Just get into another lobby with some maps you like. Done. Simple.

In all honesty, this problem seems like something more personal. The rest of the community seems to enjoy the new system, including me.

Could someone tag him? On mobile.

EDIT: bcfcAnt

Last edited:

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I think the new voting system is amazing it give great maps that are underplayed a chance.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
To the OP- you've stated you're a diamond donor, why not use your privileges? Get a bad map? No problem. Just get into another lobby with some maps you like. Done. Simple.

In all honesty, this problem seems like something more personal. The rest of the community seems to enjoy the new system, including me.

Could someone tag him? On mobile.

EDIT: bcfcAnt
That's my point though, why should I need to leave games because a map with 3% chance has won? It's not fair if you ask me.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
The main issue I have with it is broken maps. 1 person can vote for a broken map like Fallen Haven or Lost Ridge and it'll be selected and the server will crash. This needs to be fixed urgently.
That is a different issue. Why broken maps are not removed is a big problem that needs to be fixed.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Another thread about this...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci