• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Captain's Log, Stardate 9.25.14: Signing Off

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty close to a walking nfl encyclopedia. I started Eli manning in fantasy because I liked his matchup & cause my starting Qb was on a bye (Peyton manning)

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm pretty close to a walking nfl encyclopedia. I started Eli manning in fantasy because I liked his matchup & cause my starting Qb was on a bye (Peyton manning)
I'll 1v1 you in NFL knowledge bro. c: I started his TE, Larry Donnell. ;)

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Dang! You were one of the last moderators that did their job properly, (from my personal observations) good luck in the future and have fun.

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll 1v1 you in NFL knowledge bro. c: I started his TE, Larry Donnell. ;)
Lol so did my dad. It's a family Leage and last week his Qb jay cutler threw martellus Bennett 2 tds when I needed it. This week he started donnel and I started manning. Our Leage things we rigged it xD

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Just wanted to check back in to say that I feel I made the right decision - I have absolutely no regrets right now. ^-^

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
CAPTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN

(wow im hurt not a single mention of me OR Elitesquad. wooooooooooooooooooow okaaaaaaaaaaaaay </3 i thot wat we had wuz speshul)

Captain...
You are, and were, an amazing person.
You were a great forumer, and I was rooting for you to become a Moderator. At long last, you did.
As a Moderator, you did great. If you were ever online and I needed the assistance of a Mod, you were one of the people that I would go to.
And you're also a really cool guy. :) I'm glad that I was able to talk to you about those things. *cough cough*

well we're talking on skype now so yeah
Mooclan He was in EliteSquad?!?!?!? :O

Anyway, Captain | Lqzer it was nice knowing you... besides the fact that I was a -censored- to you most of the time and we fought basically every time we talked, you were still (in my mind) the #1 or #2 Moderator and you being a moderator brings me back to the days of Alpha MCSG and Beta MCSG when Mods cared a lot and tried to help at every corner. Thank you! *salutes*

Last edited by a moderator:

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm like so late, but have fun with your future man... I remember when you showed me your application and applied! We were talking on the React ts and you were really excited! Man time really flies. Love you John <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci