• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES California

Would You Like This Map To Be Added/Like it?

• Yes, I love it, I want it added!

Votes: 145 50.3%
  • I wouldn't mind it be added, Its good!

Votes: 64 22.2%
  • Meh, not that keen on it, wouldn't enjoy playing on the servers

Votes: 44 15.3%
  • Tbh, I hate it.

Votes: 35 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConsiderCandy

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really find the theme of this map very creative imo. Anyone can make a map based off a real location with underwhelming buildings and default terrain. There's not really a 'WOW' factor to it. Also MCSG looks for maps that have lots of details, unique and a special factor that makes it different from any other map - Accepted or not. And when I look at the map for the first time it doesn't scream "California." Keep working and you can really make this map shine! :) Best of luck to you and your build team.

-CC

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
So Guys! I started the 2nd city if you like, as you can see from the screenshot, it looks rather bare, but its no where near finished, its going to be a market/city part with shops banks and even tacobell! So tell me what kinda shops we should build! Heres a sneak peek :p BTW, this used to be forest, but we decided to remove ALL of it and create more california themed things since we got positively criticized :D

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really find the theme of this map very creative imo. Anyone can make a map based off a real location with underwhelming buildings and default terrain. There's not really a 'WOW' factor to it. Also MCSG looks for maps that have lots of details, unique and a special factor that makes it different from any other map - Accepted or not. And when I look at the map for the first time it doesn't scream "California." Keep working and you can really make this map shine! :) Best of luck to you and your build team.

-CC
The map is having a revamp, And we will be trying to introduce wow factors if possible :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci