• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES California

Would You Like This Map To Be Added/Like it?

• Yes, I love it, I want it added!

Votes: 145 50.3%
  • I wouldn't mind it be added, Its good!

Votes: 64 22.2%
  • Meh, not that keen on it, wouldn't enjoy playing on the servers

Votes: 44 15.3%
  • Tbh, I hate it.

Votes: 35 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice to hear ;)
TBH, The walmart doesn't look good. Its basically just a massive block of quartz, its in an awkward place aswell. If you're gonna put it anywhere, put it next to a road, not where it looks really stupid (No hate intended) <3

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
TBH, The walmart doesn't look good. Its basically just a massive block of quartz, its in an awkward place aswell. If you're gonna put it anywhere, put it next to a road, not where it looks really stupid (No hate intended) <3
Please tell us on skype, btw idk if its good or not since the pic wont load

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
xD Basically, its defying gravity on top of a mountain with stairs leading up to it, I'll explain on skype ;-;

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
xD Basically, its defying gravity on top of a mountain with stairs leading up to it, I'll explain on skype ;-;
Um no, That was SNEAK PEEK, It has stands, and soon it wont be awkward, It has a path and stairs leading up to it, and the exterior is NOT finished either. We'll talk further on skype, as I said it will improve. And I think its just a block of quartz is not a way to describe it.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Um no, That was SNEAK PEEK, It has stands, and soon it wont be awkward, It has a path and stairs leading up to it, and the exterior is NOT finished either. We'll talk further on skype, as I said it will improve. And I think its just a block of quartz is not a way to describe it.
Sorry, I did not mean to cause offence. Theres no need to lash out at me with caps Gizm, I was just giving my opinion

Free country, bro

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry, I did not mean to cause offence. Theres no need to lash out at me with caps Gizm, I was just giving my opinion

Free country, bro
Sure give you opinion. I was just elaborating on it because it seemed vague. I just used caps and bold to make it clear, nothing to be afraid of :)

Reaction score
In my opinion the buildings don't seem to have a connection; at fist sight it looks like a small town, but then there is this skyscraper (Or if it's not a skyscraper, its just a lot taller than all the other buildings) in the middle which seems a bit out of place.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
In my opinion the buildings don't seem to have a connection; at fist sight it looks like a small town, but then there is this skyscraper (Or if it's not a skyscraper, its just a lot taller than all the other buildings) in the middle which seems a bit out of place.
Im afraid this is true, one of the admins and I decided that this probably wont actually be accepted, but may be treated as a "practise" for other maps.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Im afraid this is true, one of the admins and I decided that this probably wont actually be accepted, but may be treated as a "practise" for other maps.
Thats very true stingray. It has been on my mind all day, and we may make ONE perticular house and get rid of the variety of them. We were going to do this at the beginning of the map but people in the team disagreed. There will be a lot of revamping regarding the houses in the "town"

Thanks for noticing it since I seemed to be the only one who noticed it ;)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Guys, just another quick update, well. Progress for the map has been delayed, why? Let these images explain everything.

So as you can see, an idiot by the name of XExtrememcX thought it'd be funny to come on the server and blow it up. Why did he do this? Well, as you know, if the map gets accepted you get VIP, he was upset that he wouldnt get it, so he did this. Pretty pathetic right?

Well, thats whats being going on recently! Tell me what we can improve on the map still want to reply to awesome feedback!

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Guys, just another quick update, well. Progress for the map has been delayed, why? Let these images explain everything.

So as you can see, an idiot by the name of XExtrememcX thought it'd be funny to come on the server and blow it up. Why did he do this? Well, as you know, if the map gets accepted you get VIP, he was upset that he wouldnt get it, so he did this. Pretty pathetic right?

Well, thats whats being going on recently! Tell me what we can improve on the map still want to reply to awesome feedback!
Oh wow, ruuuuuuuude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci