• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES California

Would You Like This Map To Be Added/Like it?

• Yes, I love it, I want it added!

Votes: 145 50.3%
  • I wouldn't mind it be added, Its good!

Votes: 64 22.2%
  • Meh, not that keen on it, wouldn't enjoy playing on the servers

Votes: 44 15.3%
  • Tbh, I hate it.

Votes: 35 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Is there a download link, would like to look into this map in more detail and give a my opinion on it :)
Even though the map is supposed to be finished, we keep changing small things on it. I know that first hand.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Is there a download link, would like to look into this map in more detail and give a my opinion on it :)
A lot of people have been asking me on that, unfortunately, we got a lot of feedback saying the map doesn't look like California, so we have to remove a massive part of the Mao and revamp it, which is gonna make the download link really old, however, I am willing to make one so you can judge the rest if the map, I'll PM you via forums once there is a download link :D
It's really lacking some originality and flare, keep working :)
When you mean originality does that mean your saying it doesn't look like California, if so, we're working on it!
Looks great. Keep up the great work!
Great map!
Thank you :D

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Large trees look bad, Tropical trees look good.
Looks really small
Looks like the map was build off of a slate and all of the terraforming is all at once, and mainland is flat with a few small hills.
:/ don't quite understand what you mean, but we ain't adding to much terraforming just because it's California, there's not going to be a lot, it's a city, it's going to be flat and we wanted to make it realistic.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
A lot of people have been asking me on that, unfortunately, we got a lot of feedback saying the map doesn't look like California, so we have to remove a massive part of the Mao and revamp it, which is gonna make the download link really old, however, I am willing to make one so you can judge the rest if the map, I'll PM you via forums once there is a download link :D
Thank you.

Team Helix

Praise Helix
Reaction score
Just a quick update to show what was this

too now this

Thoughts :p
BTW, its going to be more city and tall buildings to really give that californian/american theme!

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Just a quick update to show what was this

too now this

Thoughts :p
BTW, its going to be more city and tall buildings to really give that californian/american theme!
Nuuuuu,muon destroyed some of my redstone ( the code door & secret way out )
I'll have to make it somewhere else now...

Come to think of it' it might actually be still under the ground, but the way in ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci