• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beta Tips and strategies that still apply today

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Jefe, you really need to make a YouTube channel. Your one of the most well known MCSG players and we can find out what goes through your mind before you brutally backstab someone :D
Just saying, I would watch your vids.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bro, you reaaaallly need to shut up. Jefeperro hasn't done anything wrong, and for you to just storm in here and start making shots at him is completely immature and inappropriate.
As you put it best, "keep your opinions to yourself sir"

Anyway, on the topic of beta, here's a video of the same user killing me :D
He's a cry baby xD

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
i kinda quit MCSG, but i bet i could beat you 1v1 jefeperro ;).

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
No matter what you say about Jefeperro...

"He's a backstabbing coward!"
"He brags about how good he is!"
"He isn't as good as he thinks he is!"
"He's a no life!"

...You kind of have to admit he's a good player. Jefeperro is Jefeperro, he has a weird train of thought when he plays. I like to think of him as crazy, he teams with somebody, stares at them strangely, and they wonder what's going on in his head. Once they turn their back, they find themselves dead on the floor by the hands of Jefeperro.

Jefeperro uses strategy very well, he gets to know the player he's teaming with, tries to make them comfortable, and backstabs just when the time is right. Most players tend to go into a match with no real "strategy". Although Jefeperro's is somewhat repetitive and easy, it's very easy to win matches with the whole teaming plot. It gets you more items than what you've found, makes for easy kills, and if you're good at PVP (which Jefeperro is) then you can basically mow over people in matches.

Is Jefeperro the best PVPer in MCSG? Nope. Is Jefeperro the best swordsman, bowsman, or flint n' steelsman in MCSG? Nope. Jefeperro in my opinion, is the best strategist in MCSG. He has a plan, and he executes it match after match. Heck, even today when everybody knows he backstabs, he still pulls it off match after match.

It's quite miraculous, and you can say some things about Jefeperro, but it's no doubt he's a good player.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci