• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beta Tips and strategies that still apply today

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Lets put it this way... Kytria has never killed me
Wut. I remember killing you on your own Us servers plenty of times back when Au was in Singapore and killing you after you tried to backstab me on Au when we were in Ts :S :eek: i aint gonna brag though. Feels good to be brought up :in a conversation like this. Darkrai is number 1 in Au in wins, but I'm, like, 15 wins behind him or something :p

Put Kytria in a situation without a bow and he's dead :p
Nuuuu. Put you into a situation without swords and you're dead :eek: I pull off clutches wit ma bow and flint n steel all da time :p Besides, when you take everything into account, I'd say you and I are both even in terms of skill. You're a 'YOLO' guy and I sit back, snipe, and attack when the time is right. The point is, most people can't really kill us in fair fights, but you and I are usually the only ones who dominate each other :eek: Main difference is that you start sending me hate messages on Skype ;( Dey make me cry

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay I see no purpose in hating on jefe.... he wasn't even bragging in the first place...
The whole 'I'm the #1 player on MCSG' thing was kinda bragging, but I don't see why everyone is getting so worked up over it. Jefe worked for his wins and his rank, and even if he is MCSG's most notorious backstabber, he should be acknowledged.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The whole 'I'm the #1 player on MCSG' thing was kinda bragging, but I don't see why everyone is getting so worked up over it. Jefe worked for his wins and his rank, and even if he is MCSG's most notorious backstabber, he should be acknowledged.
Not hating on anything, but when you say
Jefe worked for his wins and his rank
, by that do you mean he sat in front of his computer for 3 weeks and clicked his mouse? I mean i'm not saying playing MCSG is bad, I used to love it, but spending 3 weeks of your life on an online game is not something to be proud of in my opinion.

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
I have 2000 games but I have a social life I go into town most days with mates and play sports most other days, but when it's like 7pm to 10pm, I normally sit back and play some MCSG nothing to be ashamed of, I'm just saying it doesn't mean he always sits at his computer all day games clog up real quick :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci