• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bans for investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranquility

Spectator
Reaction score
You aren't just trying to take down the administration, you are crushing MCSG's community with it, all for your own selfish gains.
Their own selfish gains? Do you even realize how hard some people worked, to constructively come up with ideas to solve the impending issues MCSG was having? Do you know how much some people believed in this cause? Do you even realize their intention? The intention was to solve issues to help the community. Last time I checked, these people are not the entirety of the community. How does attending a meeting and acting for and against issues give you any personal gain whatsoever?

Yes, some people might have taken it too far, but that gives you absolutely no right to write them all off as selfish people, working for their own gain.

Quit trying to drag others down with you! You have lost so take it like men! What you are all doing is being childish.
Hmm, no.

Most took their bans like "men", and didn't try dragging anyone down with them. As far as I'm concerned, fighting for justice, and working against those who have done wrong isn't trying to bring them down with you, it's being fair.

You just want everyone on your side and it is causing huge strains on people.
And the staff team doesn't want people on their side? There is no side, there is only what is right, and what is wrong. What you believe is right, is your opinion.

If the staff team didn't want people on their side, they wouldn't be posting the evidence, and you wouldn't even be making this post in their favor.

---

Quite frankly, I don't think you know the whole story. Take account for both sides, and instead of assuming we're all children, and doing it for personal gain, put yourself in their shoes.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, all of you stop. This is stupidly annoying. Those people weren't banned for the .bin folder. Only one was banned for that and there is numerous proof against it. I was one of those people that said what we were going to do with it. I know exactly what was happening and this is all stupid.

Quit trying to drag others down with you! You have lost so take it like men! What you are all doing is being childish. That one spy was me! I went to them and went to their side. You aren't just trying to take down the administration, you are crushing MCSG's community with it, all for your own selfish gains. I know this because I share them as well. Stop being ignorant children about this. It became just sheer hatred towards them and you all were targeting them. Everything I say in this applies to me as well. You can complain to me and Bunny Lover to me all you want, but you will not do this to MCSG, the staff, or my friends! I am sick and tired of this drama. You just want everyone on your side and it is causing huge strains on people.

You say you have lost friends and how sad that is? I have lost more than all of you due to this! I have to be labeled as a traitor now because of what I did, but I won't sulk about it. I will move on. I know all you will do is cause more Good, but it doesn't matter. MCSG is still standing with its staff. Sure there is stuff you don't agree with, but the way it was being dealt with is pitiful. I hope you enjoy your bans and discourages, because you all deserve it. You stood with them till the end and you will stay there till the end. I am going to miss you all as friends. I really will, but this all shouldn't have happened. You think we haven't lost friends? You all act as if only bad stuff is happening to you? Quit being self-centered because we are all a part of this. All of this applies to each and every one of us. We all lost friends and will continue.

If you ever hope to change things for what you deem the better, do it peacefully. I don't want to see anymore drama. Stop stirring trouble because eventually, it will be meaningless and you will still be banned. Resolve this peacefully, and like adults and maybe there is a chance for you.

-Mustache
As disrespectful as this may sound I'm going to say. Coming from you these are just hollow, meaningless words.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think the time is right as the investigation is still on going.
All threads/posts containing this matter should be instantly locked and deleted until the investigation is complete.
You realize that without this post people would be rioting over the bans of those in question?

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Because people don't know the facts and exactly whats going on. And we shouldn't tell people anything until everything been looked into and we know exactly whats happened.
Otherwise misinformation could be released which will make matters worse for everyone.

Once the investigation is over and all evidence has been reviewed then the Admins should explain exactly whats happened/give evidence.

So please do not post comments or make any threads about the matter as its not benefiting the innocent parties in this situation. It's only cause drama/starting flame wars

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't see this as a topic that needs to be discussed. Someone should lock this thread, because I didn't think this thread was intended for a general discussion, and more intended for letting the community know what is happening to some players.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't see this as a topic that needs to be discussed. Someone should lock this thread, because I didn't think this thread was intended for a general discussion, and more intended for letting the community know what is happening to some players.
Read the post above yours :p

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry I've been gone for a bit...
First...
What's a peace summit? Is mcsg now part the UN?
second...
what in the heck is going on/how many ppl were banned?
third...
who wants to team?
Never team with Jefeperro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci