• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bans for investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok so i will share my little story with you guys.

I was cyber-bullied for 3 years. Everyday people left mean comments on my facebook pictures, everyday i saw new messages popping up in my facebook inbox. Guess what. When i read them the first time, i though ''Well, yeah this will go over, this won't last long''. I kept on believing that. For a week. A month. But then i had to realise that i really couldn't stand this much longer.

After 2 years of constantly harrassment and ugly and mean comments my life took a dramatic turn. I closed my facebook, i didn't have a social life, i was only home, in front of my computer screen playing call of duty and minecraft. I lost all my friends, i started skipping school, i was just home, in front of my computer. I was being harrassed and bullied on Call of Duty and Minecraft too. Just as much. I don't know what made the guys i once called friends starting to bully me from the beginning, but when it even came this far that i was being bullied on games like minecraft and call of duty too, something just said stop. I stopped everything. The days went by and i was just sitting in my room.

I wont tell the rest of the story here and now, i guess u can pm me if you really need to know, but anyway. My point is, that CYBER BULLYING can actually hurt people more then you would think. This comes from a guy that has been cyberbullied for 3 years. So please, just please, understand the whole situation.

-Zimpley out.. (Sorry for any grammar errors, and anything like that, it's 4:47 here now and i havent slept in 30-35 hours.)
My heart has been touched.

Mustache Man

Career
Reaction score
Ok, all of you stop. This is stupidly annoying. Those people weren't banned for the .bin folder. Only one was banned for that and there is numerous proof against it. I was one of those people that said what we were going to do with it. I know exactly what was happening and this is all stupid.

Quit trying to drag others down with you! You have lost so take it like men! What you are all doing is being childish. That one spy was me! I went to them and went to their side. You aren't just trying to take down the administration, you are crushing MCSG's community with it, all for your own selfish gains. I know this because I share them as well. Stop being ignorant children about this. It became just sheer hatred towards them and you all were targeting them. Everything I say in this applies to me as well. You can complain to me and Bunny Lover to me all you want, but you will not do this to MCSG, the staff, or my friends! I am sick and tired of this drama. You just want everyone on your side and it is causing huge strains on people.

You say you have lost friends and how sad that is? I have lost more than all of you due to this! I have to be labeled as a traitor now because of what I did, but I won't sulk about it. I will move on. I know all you will do is cause more Good, but it doesn't matter. MCSG is still standing with its staff. Sure there is stuff you don't agree with, but the way it was being dealt with is pitiful. I hope you enjoy your bans and discourages, because you all deserve it. You stood with them till the end and you will stay there till the end. I am going to miss you all as friends. I really will, but this all shouldn't have happened. You think we haven't lost friends? You all act as if only bad stuff is happening to you? Quit being self-centered because we are all a part of this. All of this applies to each and every one of us. We all lost friends and will continue.

If you ever hope to change things for what you deem the better, do it peacefully. I don't want to see anymore drama. Stop stirring trouble because eventually, it will be meaningless and you will still be banned. Resolve this peacefully, and like adults and maybe there is a chance for you.

-Mustache

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When we tried to do things peacefully, you banned the best of us... how can you still not understand that?

Edit:
Ok so I will share my little story with you guys.
From what I understand the only people (other then the staff, which I don't understand) who were mis-treated, were those who lost our trust. Some of us were mean to them, others just stopped talking to him. Your story might work when related for the staff, which again I'm not sure I understand the scale of it completely, but to those who did betray us.... no names :p ... they knew what was coming to them, and for the most part they deserved it.

OfficialHawty

Spectator
Reaction score
What annoys me is that they are perma-banning people, who were just involved in the Peace Summit. And didn't do anything wrong in the slightest or didn't even have any idea of what was actually happening. And accusing them or banning them on suspicion of essentially, and I quote, from my 800+ month ban; conspiracy against the community.

Although they banned me, it's not a surprise. I know a few certain members of high-ranking staff who'd like to see me gone.

Side note: Health issues? I didn't know this turned into 'Play All Week 24/7' WoW.
If you're getting 'health issues' from the game, I've got a cure for you, son.
It's called pressing the power button on your computer and stepping away.

Okay, about the health issues - They're talking about harassment and cyber bullying. It doesn't matter if you play all the time or not - Being cyber bullied is still the same. It still has the same effect on people. Turning off your computer won't make all the hate you've gotten from people just go away. Understand that, "son".

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Ok, all of you stop. This is stupidly annoying. Those people weren't banned for the .bin folder. Only one was banned for that and there is numerous proof against it. I was one of those people that said what we were going to do with it. I know exactly what was happening and this is all stupid.

Quit trying to drag others down with you! You have lost so take it like men! What you are all doing is being childish. That one spy was me! I went to them and went to their side. You aren't just trying to take down the administration, you are crushing MCSG's community with it, all for your own selfish gains. I know this because I share them as well. Stop being ignorant children about this. It became just sheer hatred towards them and you all were targeting them. Everything I say in this applies to me as well. You can complain to me and Bunny Lover to me all you want, but you will not do this to MCSG, the staff, or my friends! I am sick and tired of this drama. You just want everyone on your side and it is causing huge strains on people.

You say you have lost friends and how sad that is? I have lost more than all of you due to this! I have to be labeled as a traitor now because of what I did, but I won't sulk about it. I will move on. I know all you will do is cause more Good, but it doesn't matter. MCSG is still standing with its staff. Sure there is stuff you don't agree with, but the way it was being dealt with is pitiful. I hope you enjoy your bans and discourages, because you all deserve it. You stood with them till the end and you will stay there till the end. I am going to miss you all as friends. I really will, but this all shouldn't have happened. You think we haven't lost friends? You all act as if only bad stuff is happening to you? Quit being self-centered because we are all a part of this. All of this applies to each and every one of us. We all lost friends and will continue.

If you ever hope to change things for what you deem the better, do it peacefully. I don't want to see anymore drama. Stop stirring trouble because eventually, it will be meaningless and you will still be banned. Resolve this peacefully, and like adults and maybe there is a chance for you.

-Mustache
How do you know this if you have nothing to do with this. I am upset that you know so much about this when you have nothing to do with this. I am "involved". Or temp demoted while I am investigated. The fact that people that have nothing to do with this know more than I do makes me mad. Not appreciated.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score

-Mustache
Please don't release any form of information that is meant to be private.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
People used to make huge drammas over not getting enough info/background on stuff like this (and proably still will).
Now, when they get it, they make drama over the problem based on the info they were asking so much for.

Then they wonder why no info used to be given, I think what Bic gave was good enough... but it seems its not enough for people not to make more drammas.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
He was given permission to release this.
I don't think the time is right as the investigation is still on going.
All threads/posts containing this matter should be instantly locked and deleted until the investigation is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci