• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Balancing Donor Privileges

Should donors only be able to kick up to half the lobby?

• Yes.

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • No.

Votes: 33 45.2%

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Only if it's iron then I'd say yes.
What do you mean?

I voted no, but that was before reading the thread. Now that I've read it, it doesn't seem to be an awful idea. You seem to have put a lot of effort into making your post, so now I'm undecided. I don't quite think either yes or no.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
in case you didn't know, iron donators can be kicked by gold and diamond ranked players, and gold can be kicked by the almighty diamond.

(oh and I give the idea a thumbs up, maybe only 75% can be donors though? with so many and all...)

locker651

Survivor
Reaction score
in case you didn't know, iron donators can be kicked by gold and diamond ranked players, and gold can be kicked by the almighty diamond.

(oh and I give the idea a thumbs up, maybe only 75% can be donors though? with so many and all...)
What I sort of meant was that if it was already 12 non donors and 12 iron donors, that gold and diamond would proceed to kick the non donors instead of iron donors, it would only be fair.

Or maybe gold could only kick up to 18 and diamond 24?o_O

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
I legit had that exact idea! I think this is fair because honestly, MCSG is close to impossible to play without donor. I play 1 game out of every 10 lobbies if I'm lucky! I posted a "complaint" sort of thing (as respectfully as possible) on his page. Btw I like your vids!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
New idea:
Iron: can kick 75%
Gold: can kick 90%
Diamond: can kick every one (highly unlikely you will have this happen)

Thoughts?
Maybe more like this.
Iron: 66.66666...%
Gold: 80/90%
Diamond: All, and can take Iron (or even Gold) if necessary.

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree completely because it isn't fair for someone to donate $20 per month (not sure the exact amount because I have never donated) or more and be limited!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci