• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BajanCanadian has poisoned the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Normally when I see someone with nothing in a match, I leave them alone. But when it gets a little later and I see a bacca, there is no escape.
<----See this. I keep the pelts.
Dats why werr apart of de Bacca Hunters son!

eueu987

Tribute
Reaction score
Why don't you complain about iancoullahan1 he's a much worse influence than BajanCanadian, even if I agree that all baccas should be slain. But seriously one mod that bajan shouldn't be using while ian is suggesting to use nodus?

eueu987

Tribute
Reaction score
Bajan is starting to be a jerk, nice people just ask him to team and than he doesn't reply or anything he just kills them. Also I know he doesn't want to team with people or fans but, seriously those fans helped get where he is now, he should treat his fans nicely. In his 110 hunger games I haven't seen him team with someone unless he was about to die or needed to take on another stronger guy.

I enjoy his content and videos but he's becoming a jerk.
Dude let me get this straight. He doesnt like people giving him free stuff or teaming with him just because he is a famous youtuber. I know this is ironic since he used to use mods but he likes to play the game how anyone else would. Can't you understand what it would be like, never being able to kill anyone legit because all they do is either let him kill them or ask for team. His viewers know he doesnt team with randomers. Plus im sure he has experienced backstabs, I hardly ever team with anyone ingame for not trusting them. Doesnt mean bajan should treat people different.

eueu987

Tribute
Reaction score
I like bajancanadian and you could say I am a fan and have been forever, about a year before he did mcsg. I agree most of the fans are annoying and I hate people in bacca skins because the often overreact and make teams of up to 11 i have heard. Fair enough be a fan of a youtuber, but some people take it too far...

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've teamed with bajan and trapped him in the hanger. Also teamed with him in episode 69 (yes I know, hilarious) we then started assassinating his giant group of fanboys while he wasn't looking. He then back stabbed us for no reason. We where doing him a favour.

eueu987

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow, that's a terrible excuse So your telling me if I rob a bank it's my own choice, so I shouldn't get in trouble.
No, what he is saying is its the people who hacks fault, not the youtubers. So hes telling you if someone told you to kill yourself, would you do it? No, because you make your own decsions...

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can do a great Jerome impression. Whenever I'm playing with my friend I'll yell MITCH! In a Jerome voice. Its fun to take the piss out of them sometimes. The baccas have become a new species of noobs. Except even more annoying since they think they are good at the game because they've watched bajan playing (he's actually quite good)

eueu987

Tribute
Reaction score
I can do a great Jerome impression. Whenever I'm playing with my friend I'll yell MITCH! In a Jerome voice. Its fun to take the piss out of them sometimes. The baccas have become a new species of noobs. Except even more annoying since they think they are good at the game because they've watched bajan playing (he's actually quite good)
I would agree with that.

S

ShadowMasterZ

Talking about hackers, they are getting more and more by the moment.
I got killed by over 7 hackers today and it's litterally going crazy.

eueu987

Tribute
Reaction score
Talking about hackers, they are getting more and more by the moment.
I got killed by over 7 hackers today and it's litterally going crazy.
Same its ridiculous. So many staff and i have only ever seen 3 mods on eu mcsg ever. They need either more or more spread out. Too many hackers!

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
That was the REAL Hacksource.:rolleyes: He was a donor. It probably just ran out. Besides, he mentioned my post in one of bajan's videos. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci