• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BajanCanadian has poisoned the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, you know what I'm talking about. He's created members, a positive, but he's supported the idea of better sprint mod along with that. Have you ever experienced 5 games in a row without being a bacca, or bajan? If I go into the game and say, "I don't like BajanCanadian. He's not a good rolemodel." you'll get spammed with, "well you suck", or "Your such a ****" try it yourself! Honestly I don't hate BajanCandain, but his influence on MCSG isn't the greatest. Lets see if there's a baca on the forums who will flame the thread! ;3

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Bajan Obsessors have been slowly leaving, and honestly it's not that bad. He was told to stop using the better sprint mod, so I'm sure he will stop.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I found a team of 5 baccas, and I said "lol Bajan sucks I have more wins then him", and all the kids ran at me screaming "i am an year old who watches you tube videos and gets obsessed with stuff easily because I am little and I have no values for myself!" then there was screaming, a lot of blood, and the baccas were silenced once for all. "gg"....

amirkp

Spectator
Reaction score
I can definitely agree with you guys, but I was just wondering, is there a way for servers to detect if someone is using the better sprint mod?!

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh My Got I Em 7 yers eld i cen make mi owen desisons hoo i wach and wat i do! Bajen isbeta den u dunt h8 cus u aint nuubs!

I keed I keed! i agree, i cant find a single game without a bacca using sprint mod and yelling "IN BENJA WE TRUST!". But don't worry, cause i knock those baccas out of their trees and back to YouTube!

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
But who's more annoying? The Bajancanadian fans (Bajans) or the Jerome fans (Baccas)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci