• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BajanCanadian has poisoned the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
I mean no disrespect when I say this.

MCSG is "butt hurt" about better sprint because the whole point of MCSG is to have an enjoyable, evenly matched round of minecraft hunger games. Allowing better sprint would only be okay if every player in MCSG had the mod. I understand why you think better sprint mod is okay, as it doesn't provide as big of an advantage in pvp such as nodus. I also understand that better sprint was created with no intention whatsoever to be used as a hack in a pvp server. It was simply created to improve upon something that vanilla minecraft lacked, which was a quality sprint system. This also would lead me to understand why optifine was your choice of mod to call out (not just because it's the only mod allowed) because it follows the same circumstances of better sprint mod, which is to improve your minecraft experience, by upgrading the minecraft video settings system. But as said many times before, better sprint mod improves the user's ability, whilst optifine improves the user's play-ability.

MCSG does have a goal to expand, and right now, MCSG is contracting. We are having more people join, and the hacker to regular player ratio is through the roof! Although I will only blame you for about 5% of the hackers on the server. The other 95% will go to iancoullahan1. So I do not actually hate you, I just dislike your opinion. The whole idea of MCSG is just fading away, and you are not to blame. The original idea of MCSG, like I said earlier, is to create an enjoyable Minecraft Hunger Games experience. If anything SG 1 is the best map for MCSG, because it allows for game play that is just like the original Hunger Games, which is strategic, slow paced, thrilling, chilling, and when you win on those original Hunger Games, it's the greatest feeling you will ever have in your minecraft life. All those struggles you went through to find chests, all those struggles you went through to just barely survive the thrilling chase that sent you down to half a heart, then turning towards a tree and using strategy to snipe them while they are climbing. Whilst SG 4 is all about a fast paced game, and who can get the most tier 2's, and finding you (bajan) in game, and it's, if anything more like a regular minecraft pvp game, compared to that of that unique experience you get with the original survival games, now, it's just like any other jacked up minecraft pvp server.

Basically, what I am trying to say, is I'm not blaming you. I'm blaming your fans who spend their entire life waiting to see you in -game, while chanting your name in prayer. I blame iancoullahan for the hackers. But I blame your opinion, for the community having to go through all this crap.
I enjoyed banning all of ian's alts...

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I enjoyed banning all of ian's alts...
I hated that moment, where I tracked there names down for a month, and when I finally got all of there names reported, I find out they now have alt accounts 1 week later, ohhhh the pain of that moment.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
I hated that moment, where I tracked there names down for a month, and when I finally got all of there names reported, I find out they now have alt accounts 1 week later, ohhhh the pain of that moment.
Haha. I went through all the server logs just to find all of his alts based on information that matched between accounts.

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, he has brought lots of people here so they can use illegal mods and spam the chat. He is also a consistent rule breaker that is teaching players to block glitch and more. He also never wins without playing in a team or being protected and given stuff by his fans, who he then kills and tries to make a joke out of it. Want me to continue? I've lots more.
dude m here cuz of bajan but i dont like watch him he does bring ppl and some dont hack

Reaction score
Bajan has moved on, but not without a final stab at our community, on purpose this time. Upon being asked if we'll be safe, or if he'll tell his fans not to spam us, he stooped to the level of his fanbase.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Little FYI - my posts regarding Optifine were clearly satirical. I am not trying to suggest optifine should be banned but rather showing the extremities of the MCSG server administration. Better Sprint is an undetectable mod and therefore should be allowed. By the MCSG arguments the reason for it being banned is to create an equal playing field for all players - which is counterintuitive due to it being undetectable. Anyone could use Better Sprint and claim that they aren't. How can you prove otherwise? It's not fair to the law abiding players!

As much as that statement is cynical - it still holds much truth.

I just don't understand why MCSG is so butt hurt over Better Sprint. Understanding that MCSG's goal isn't to expand or please the masses but instead keep a tight knit community. Just allow the use of the mod. Players who don't have the sense to patch their client will fall to the wayside.

Please do chime in!
Your argument that the better sprint mod is "undetectible" is false. The better sprint mod affects the in game player, and is there for, detectible. Optifine only interacts with client side systems, while the better sprint mod interacts with both client and server in a physical way that relates to the player. I will agree it is more difficult to detect, but not impossible. A lot of people are banned every day for using "sprint hacks" as the slang term is thrown around. Wether thats from nodus, or the better sprint mod is undeterminable. Either way, MCSG works on a two to three strike system, thats 100% full of evidence. That is the way its always worked since the original BOOM of players after the Hunger Games Movie came out... To say that MCSG is dieing, is not nessicarly true nor false. It is true we are at a valley in terms of users, but it is during school time, and work time, without a major movie supporting us. In the summer/weekends, huge leaps in players are seen, as well as the time of the movies/books releases directly correlate to the players on here...

I do agree that Both Bajan and Jerome fans have developed a bad reputation around here, but that is only because, as I see it, a few bad apples have spoilt the batch. No one is to blame but them.

I personally dont use the better sprint mod, (not only because its against the rules) because I (and several others) dont find that the double tapping W is nessicalryl a hinderance... I can pull of some fast sprinting as well as some of the best hackers... Many other of the best players can as well. (im not saying im a super great player, nor am I saying your a bad player) Therefor saying that minecraft NEEDS this fix, is not nessicarly true. Personally I dont like the double tap W mechanic, It is what the mojang people decided to do...

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Little FYI - my posts regarding Optifine were clearly satirical. I am not trying to suggest optifine should be banned but rather showing the extremities of the MCSG server administration. Better Sprint is an undetectable mod and therefore should be allowed. By the MCSG arguments the reason for it being banned is to create an equal playing field for all players - which is counterintuitive due to it being undetectable. Anyone could use Better Sprint and claim that they aren't. How can you prove otherwise? It's not fair to the law abiding players!

As much as that statement is cynical - it still holds much truth.

I just don't understand why MCSG is so butt hurt over Better Sprint. Understanding that MCSG's goal isn't to expand or please the masses but instead keep a tight knit community. Just allow the use of the mod. Players who don't have the sense to patch their client will fall to the wayside.

Please do chime in!
The player decides if they want to use Optifine, It is their choice if they want to have better FPS, and yes, maybe some player's Do not know how to install it but there are threads on here that can be very useful, there is also youtube to help along with installing it there are so many tutorials.
The Better sprint is VERY noticeable, You are hitting someone and still sprinting, Like Sub said.
"When you hit players you stop sprinting, With better sprint, you don't".
MCSG is a community where players play Fairly, Not using mods that gives you an advantage of killing other players.
That is why Better sprint and mods who gives you an advantage at killing people BANNED, If i was not clear enough read the Rules, Just because you're famous doesn't mean the rules change for you the rules apply to ALL Player's, Donor's, VIP's, And maybe the staff aswel.

This is my opinion, not trying to start a flame war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci