• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BajanCanadian has poisoned the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzehkitteh

Spectator
Reaction score
QUICK TELL US THE SECRET TO DESTROYING THE BACCA ARMY. YOU'RE OUR ONLY TRUSTWORTHY BACCA
You have to FOCUS YOUR ENERGY!
Hehe jk.
Okay, it's complicated.
1. Draw a bacca face in the dirt with a stick.
2. Chant IN BENJA WE TRUST 10 times.
3. Whilst doing so, jump in circles around the face.
4. Douse the freshly drawn face with the finest quality bacca blood.
5. Light the thing up!
6. All baccas are now under your command

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I dont Understand whats wrong with bajan. He has helped MCSG alot by adding more members and also, More donators
Yeah baccas are annoying but Its just a skin.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont Understand whats wrong with bajan. He has helped MCSG alot by adding more members and also, More donators
Yeah baccas are annoying but Its just a skin.
"It's just a skin."

I guess hacking, immaturity and general annoyances don't affect you?

Hacking

I'm not going to go out and call all baccas a hacker, but a lot of them are. BajanCanadian is a former BetterSprint user, and a lot of his fans will just go, "Oh, Bajan uses BetterSprint, why can't I?" This is because they look up to Bajan as a role model, and they want to do what he does.

Immaturity

Some baccas might be the good ones, who just watch Bajan's videos and play the game quietly. Unfortunately, the majority of his fanbase are not those kind of baccas. If you say anything that even mildly offends them, you can expect to be fisted at the beginning of the game. Most baccas will not allow you to have an opinion, and if you say anything that incriminates Bajan, they're not going to let it slide.

General Annoyances

Some baccas aren't annoying as others, but some are. Things like spamming "in benja we trust, in bacca we must" in chat can and will annoy some people. When you see a group of four decently equipped baccas charging at you, screaming "LEZZ GO DOODS, THIS BE FOR BAJAN," it's just plain old crap. If you're a really good player, you might be able to kill them using fire or arrows, but most people won't be able to pull that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci