• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BajanCanadian has poisoned the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I suggest we leave this topic alone. Bajan fans, don't scream at us hunters, hunters, leave them alone. We all just need to calm down.

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, you know what I'm talking about. He's created members, a positive, but he's supported the idea of better sprint mod along with that. Have you ever experienced 5 games in a row without being a bacca, or bajan? If I go into the game and say, "I don't like BajanCanadian. He's not a good rolemodel." you'll get spammed with, "well you suck", or "Your such a ****" try it yourself! Honestly I don't hate BajanCandain, but his influence on MCSG isn't the greatest. Lets see if there's a baca on the forums who will flame the thread! ;3
Well said he should
Be banned for better sprints mod people won't tho bcuz he is a famous youtuber

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
I like Bajan but now I see why people hate his fans...
I mean seriously? relating them to the KKK is way to far, they are just stating their opinion they let you Baccas say yours so let them say theirs. Bajan is a awesome guy but his fans are really annoying and clingy I see this now, I hope no of you thought I was like some of these Bajan fans...

hockeymagic

Diamond
Reaction score
Allot of you people might think bajancanadian is bad at pvp i looked at 2 of his video it was hilarious, but if you look closely he kills most of the BEST mcsg players

I can kill him easily but most people are cocky and say " bajan is such a noob i can kill him EASILY" and the one day you play with him and you die when you had good stuf or (gear) guys just dont make a big deal out of this just play mcsg that is why it is created not to go "baccahunting" why? What is the point of it? You want to win games right just play.

EDIT:#Doublepost
i know why can't they just play the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci