• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BajanCanadian has poisoned the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
he doesnt need to be a role model. he's just playing a game lol...

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
also, there were hackers before bajan started to get big. i just think now we use him more as an excuse. and the whole bacca thing, most of them are under the age of 9 they mean no harm. cant remember the last time a team of 5 baccas survived the whole game...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
also, there were hackers before bajan started to get big. i just think now we use him more as an excuse. and the whole bacca thing, most of them are under the age of 9 they mean no harm. cant remember the last time a team of 5 baccas survived the whole game...
But I can remember the last time they harassed me, swore at me, and all punched me to death. All because I said I don't care for bajan. They're vicious! And many use Better sprint mod (considered a hack) because bajan did.

eueu987

Tribute
Reaction score
You're working with the baccas, KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st rule of bacca hunting: know your enemy. I am not a bacca look at my skin look at my posts on bacca hunters thread... I have proof of killing like 4 or 5 baccas on there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci