• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatJuanGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
I swear this clan gets better and better by the day, One of the best decisions I made was applying for this clan, Thank you guys for giving me the most amazing time of my mcsg career, I would like to welcome all the new members to the clan, And together we shall fly above the rest!
That was bootyful Shawn, make me cri evertim :')
Also, being in this clan has been a lot of fun, from doing "Homework" in our lounge to Derping in my box ;)

A

Asanity

I swear this clan gets better and better by the day, One of the best decisions I made was applying for this clan, Thank you guys for giving me the most amazing time of my mcsg career, I would like to welcome all the new members to the clan, And together we shall fly above the rest!
Thank you so much Shawn. It means a lot to me knowing that you guys enjoy being in the clan. I try my hardest to make the clan better and a more exciting place to be. Hopefully it will become even more fun when we start doing our clan events. You guys do make my day better and I look forward to talk to you guys all the time. You guys don't know how proud I am to lead you guys. I couldn't have asked for a better team you guys are amazing. Stay beautiful and keep #Aviating

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys realize we reached 400 replies;D good work guys! I'm just going to say thanks to everyone in aviate for making one of my favorite mcsg experiences of all time!

Also this was done on my phone, and omg my hands hurt now :p

Also good luck to all apps!

Synd87

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey Andy did you see my app? Just saying not trying to be impatient?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci