• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score

• Name:scott

• US/CA: both

• IGN: blotz_g2

• Wins/Total:115 including other account: bajan_korean out out 68o games combined

• *Teamspeak: no find Skype more useful than ts

• *Mic: yes

• Best PVP Quality: block hitting, flint and steel, fishing rod tctics, and bow

• MCSG Donator: gold

• Why do you want to join Aviate: It seems like cool people are in the clan and I think I would help the clan out

• What makes you unique: My insane ability with flint and steel

• Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): of course

• Comments: If you guys are looking at this and thinking about denying me, well just give me one chance to fight one of you. I may not beat you but I am pretty sure I will get close.
Insane ability to FnS? We will see about that.

MoonPie0122

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Kayla

US/CA: US

IGN: MoonPie0122

Wins/Total: 89 as of (9-23)

*TeamSpeak: Yes I have TeamSpeak

*Mic: Yes I have a mic

Best PVP Quality: Sword/flint and steel

MCSG Donator: Regular

Why do you want to join Aviate: I would like to join Aviate because I would love to get more teaming experience.

What makes you unique: Something that makes me unique is my maturity. I can be very civil and tolerant in situations where some people have the tendency to “flip out”.

Willing to change IGN in the future (VERY IMPORTANT): Yes I am willing to change my IGN in the future. I should be able to do this within a week or so.

Comments: No comments

A

Asanity

Name: Kayla

US/CA: US

IGN: MoonPie0122

Wins/Total: 89 as of (9-23)

*TeamSpeak: Yes I have TeamSpeak

*Mic: Yes I have a mic

Best PVP Quality: Sword/flint and steel

MCSG Donator: Regular

Why do you want to join Aviate: I would like to join Aviate because I would love to get more teaming experience.

What makes you unique: Something that makes me unique is my maturity. I can be very civil and tolerant in situations where some people have the tendency to “flip out”.

Willing to change IGN in the future (VERY IMPORTANT): Yes I am willing to change my IGN in the future. I should be able to do this within a week or so.

Comments: No comments
Glad to see you applied! :)

MystRebirth

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Name: Shane
  • US/CA: US/EU
  • IGN: MystRebirth
  • Wins/Total: 0 (Just started. I've played 10 games, which 9 I've been in the Deathmatch)
  • *Teamspeak: indeed
  • *Mic: Indeed
  • Best PVP Quality: I'm a survival pro. Still working on bettering my PvP combat though.
  • MCSG Donator: Maybe in the future, not currently.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: Seems like a laid back clan where most seem uptight just from reading their thread.
  • What makes you unique: No clue. I'm just randomly Goofy.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Possibly. We'd have to see in the future.
  • Comments: I'm just a fun guy. Usually I play survival or mess around with redstone creations in creative mode, but I found MCSG and I'm enjoying it wayyy too much. I'm on at random hours, but willing to team up with others to do some games.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Wins/Total: 0 (Just started. I've played 10 games, which 9 I've been in the Deathmatch)
  • Best PVP Quality: I'm a survival pro. Still working on bettering my PvP combat though.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: Seems like a laid back clan where most seem uptight just from reading their thread.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Possibly. We'd have to see in the future.
  • Comments: I'm just a fun guy. Usually I play survival or mess around with redstone creations in creative mode, but I found MCSG and I'm enjoying it wayyy too much. I'm on at random hours, but willing to team up with others to do some games.
23 Years old and playing MCSG?! GG

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
LOL, you are randomly goofy? Me too!

MystRebirth

Spectator
Reaction score
23 Years old and playing MCSG?! GG
I'm 23, married, and working full time. My wife plays too. So do a few close friends. I enjoy everything about Minecraft, from survival mode, to creative mode with redstone creations, all the way to doing programming with it on my Raspberry Pi.

I don't see your point except for the fact I live an awesome life :p. Always going to be a kid at heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci