• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Name: Matt
•US/CA: I am from US but I often play on CA.
•Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
•Time Available: Weekdays during nights, weekends during afternoon and night.

IGN: Ocean43

Wins/Total: 68/1030
I know bad ratio, but my pvp skills are better than my ratio.

•*Teamspeak: Yes

*Mic: Yes a Logitech Headset

Best PVP Quality: I can get good combos and I am good at blocking arrow shots

MCSG Donator: Not at the moment will be getting iron soon.

Why do you want to join Aviate: I have seen some of the members on Roxbot and they are very skilled at pvp and they are also nice. :)

What makes you unique: I am very nice, outgoing and I am a good listener.

Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): I am not sure, I'll have to talk to my parents.

Comments: Thanks for reading my application :)
I Defitenly recomend Ocean.

A

Asanity

• Name: Shan
  • US/CA: US
  • Timezone: EST
  • Time Available: 1 hour. Varies die to the amount of HW I receive.
  • IGN: hardasmetal
  • Wins/Total: 13. I have 141 on hive even with my us connection. I have just started playing MCSG, but am getting more active.
  • *Teamspeak: N/A
  • *Mic: Yes
  • Best PVP Quality: I'm good at straight up sword fights
  • MCSG Donator: No. I get into games easy enough :p
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I want to join this clan because it seems like a very nice opportunity for me to meet some MCSG players, improve my PvP, and this will also be my first MCSG clan. I am currently in a Hive clan as well.
  • What makes you unique: I am unique in the sense that I can be very fun and outgoing, as well as serious when I need to be.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): No. I don't have the money :/
  • Comments: I am also a lot better at PvP on MCSG die to my amazing connection. On hive, I have a pretty bad connection and I still manage to do decent.
Sorry but this is declined due to not reading the rules of our clan.

• Name:Alan
  • US/CA:Well I can play both,but I have better connection on us
  • Timezone:pst
  • Time Available:around 5-7 High school you know
  • IGN:Synd87
  • Wins/Total:590 with my one alt I never use
  • *Teamspeak:yes
  • *Mic: yes
  • Best PVP Quality:I'm very good with strategy and melee/fishing rod
  • MCSG Donator:no,but soon
  • Why do you want to join Aviate:well I talked to you guys for about 2hours and you guys seem like your funny exiting and dosent rage at game
  • What makes you unique: well I know you don't believe me because I was immature the first time we met,but I really like to have fun very mature if you get to know me and I love to help other people
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT):umm yes if I get money for my birthday(in 2 weeks) I will certainly change my name
  • Comments:well I know we got to a bad start but I promise to be mature and respectful to all fellow member. Andy I hope accept me because this is one of the nicest and funniest to play with.THANKS YOUR FOR READING!!
Declined due to lying about age & not telling me your Skype. If you want me to contact you send me your Skype and I can talk to you since you've talked to me before.

Synd87

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry but this is declined due to not reading the rules of our clan.

Declined due to lying about age & not telling me your Skype. If you want me to contact you send me your Skype and I can talk to you since you've talked to me before.
Dude I'm not lying I'm turning 15 in Early October thanks was ccol talking to you guys.well my Skype is beapro12

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
If there isn't already one, we should make a skype group.
There is one.

• Name: Shan
  • US/CA: US
  • Timezone: EST
  • Time Available: 1 hour. Varies die to the amount of HW I receive.
  • IGN: hardasmetal
  • Wins/Total: 13. I have 141 on hive even with my us connection. I have just started playing MCSG, but am getting more active.
  • *Teamspeak: N/A
  • *Mic: Yes
  • Best PVP Quality: I'm good at straight up sword fights
  • MCSG Donator: No. I get into games easy enough :p
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I want to join this clan because it seems like a very nice opportunity for me to meet some MCSG players, improve my PvP, and this will also be my first MCSG clan. I am currently in a Hive clan as well.
  • What makes you unique: I am unique in the sense that I can be very fun and outgoing, as well as serious when I need to be.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): No. I don't have the money :/
  • Comments: I am also a lot better at PvP on MCSG die to my amazing connection. On hive, I have a pretty bad connection and I still manage to do decent.
Good application but, I suggest you get a little more experienced with MCSG and all its tactics. You will need to be good with a Sword, a Bow, FnS, and probably Fishing rod.

Last edited:

AviEddy

Survivor
Reaction score

Name: Matt
•US/CA: I am from US but I often play on CA.
•Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
•Time Available: Weekdays during nights, weekends during afternoon and night.

IGN: Ocean43

Wins/Total: 68/1030
I know bad ratio, but my pvp skills are better than my ratio.

•*Teamspeak: Yes

*Mic: Yes a Logitech Headset

Best PVP Quality: I can get good combos and I am good at blocking arrow shots

MCSG Donator: Not at the moment will be getting iron soon.

Why do you want to join Aviate: I have seen some of the members on Roxbot and they are very skilled at pvp and they are also nice. :)

What makes you unique: I am very nice, outgoing and I am a good listener.

Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): I am not sure, I'll have to talk to my parents.

Comments: Thanks for reading my application :)
We Have gotten a lot of good comments about you! Cant wait to try you out!

Ocean43

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you so much, I am glad to hear such nice comments! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci