• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Name: Myles.
  • US/CA: Preferably US, but I can play for both regions with decent/good ping.
  • Timezone: Eastern Standard Timezone.
  • Time Available: Pretty much avaliable for 1-2 hours everyday unless I have something going on.
  • IGN: emamyles.
  • Wins/Total: Over 500.
  • *Teamspeak (Y/N): Yeppers.
  • *Mic (Y/N): Yes.
  • Best PVP Quality: Killing people. (Flint & Steel, Fishing Rod.)
  • Worst PVP Quality: Dying. (Strafing bow shots in close combat PvP.)
  • MCSG Donator: Diamond.
  • What makes you unique: I'm nothing special.
  • How often have you played with the members+ in Aviate: I guess you can say that.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I would like to join Aviate because I was invited by my buddy, AviAndy and you guys seen like a nice group of players.
  • Would you change your IGN to Avi(Name): Gladly.
  • Past clans: Rebels and Forgotten. All I can remember as of now.
  • Comments/Additional Information: Nothing really to say here.
ACCEPTED. Be active on the TS for the next few days ~ a week.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh, and about you guys re-choosing the foundation members, I guess you didn't choose me because I was inactive...well I was super busy this weekend. I was out virtually all of today and yesterday, plus I had to do a lot of homework and dispute a ban I had on another server. This probably won't make you guys re-consider, but I'd like to apologize for not being active nor talking very much :/
*edit: I don't actually mind, I just wanted to explain this.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well here it is. I am so sorry for what I've done. Espicially to AviAndy who I deeply respect. I know this was were I was meant to be in my heart. I am so so so sorry. I hope you guys don't hate me but,
  • Name: Jess
  • US/CA: Both
  • Timezone: Eastern
  • Time Available: 3-5 Hours on weekdays, all day on weekends.
  • IGN:AviJess and jess123259
  • Wins/Total: 460
  • *Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes
  • *Mic (Y/N): Yes
  • Best PVP Quality: Decent with a bow, skilled with rod and sword
  • Worst PVP Quality: F&S and mabye running.
  • MCSG Donator: Diamond.
  • What makes you unique: I am a young teenager who is very curious.
  • How often have you played with the members+ in Aviate: I've played with the Aviate members everyday for the past 3-4 months.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: Because this is where my home is, and I miss it.
  • Would you change your IGN to Avi(Name): Already have.
  • Past clans: Forsaken, Chrome, Aviate
  • Comments/Additional Information:I really hope you guys still respect me, espicially AviAndy.
<3

A

Asanity

For the MCSG community,

Aviate is now back stronger than ever. We are now officially back, which means you can now apply for us if you'd like. With our new foundation members, we are making it more difficult and time consuming to get in Aviate. Please be patient when you write your application, because we will be reviewing them and that could take up to a few days. Remember we do not miss out any applications and eventually every one of them will be looked at. The main foundation members will include Lucidictive, Egrodo, AviKons, Shocksta, Endux, BrianThePanda, and Hks1218. Thank you all for making this possible. Aviate is now stronger, fiercer, and ready to take on the journey it brings us. #AviateV2

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
For the MCSG community,

Aviate is now back stronger than ever. We are now officially back, which means you can now apply for us if you'd like. With our new foundation members, we are making it more difficult and time consuming to get in Aviate. Please be patient when you write your application, because we will be reviewing them and that could take up to a few days. Remember we do not miss out any applications and eventually every one of them will be looked at. The main foundation members will include Lucidictive, Egrodo, AviKons, Shocksta, Endux, BrianThePanda, and Hks1218. Thank you all for making this possible. Aviate is now stronger, fiercer, and ready to take on the journey it brings us. #AviateV2
uh oh they're back..

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh, and about you guys re-choosing the foundation members, I guess you didn't choose me because I was inactive...well I was super busy this weekend. I was out virtually all of today and yesterday, plus I had to do a lot of homework and dispute a ban I had on another server. This probably won't make you guys re-consider, but I'd like to apologize for not being active nor talking very much :/
*edit: I don't actually mind, I just wanted to explain this.
It isn't the main reason, but me and Andy discussed it and we realized that I did not know you very well and I said that I'd rather trial him if he did not come on the teamspeak before we reband, and that's what happened. I'm happy you understand, but I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci