• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinguAngry

Survivor
Reaction score
I understand if you are unable to add Australian servers as your budget may not cover it. But please, consider it when it's possible! Australian's are a large group of Minecrafters, don't ignore them!
Is this the post we are liking?

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
just an idea for chad if we get the aussie server I suggest connecting the score from the Aussie server to US high score

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
just an idea for chad if we get the aussie server I suggest connecting the score from the Aussie server to US high score
Why? EU and US get their own boards, why can't we have our own? this is the point of having a server or two for down here, so that we can use it and avoid the lag that prevents us from scoring big sometimes...

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
Why? EU and US get their own boards, why can't we have our own? this is the point of having a server or two for down here, so that we can use it and avoid the lag that prevents us from scoring big sometimes...
yea I guess but I just want to save them the time of making a new one

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
how long have we gone without leaderboards already? 2 months or so? i have no issue with waiting so long as the servers become an official project

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
how long have we gone without leaderboards already? 2 months or so? i have no issue with waiting so long as the servers become an official project
I'm happy to wait though if it means we get our own leader board

blazecraft95

Spectator
Reaction score
i made a account to suport this great cause please please get a australian server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci