• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Special thanks to all the people listed below - You are the reason we have Australasian servers.
YOU'VE FOUND AN EASTER EGG - #EASTEREGG @Mr_Lemon_Venom
For those of you who don't know what's going on here. On a sunny afternoon, I decided to do a simple thread on the Featured Suggestion forum about Australasian servers. One thing lead to another. ChadTheDJ commented on the suggestion stating that if I can get 100 people from Australasia to sign this petition, he'll look into get a server for us. A month later, BAM 101 supporters! I honestly didn't believe that we could pull this off, but as the numbers were growing, the more I was sure that I, WE, could pull this off. So thank you to EVERYONE who is below this bulk of text, and thank everyone who could not be added, the support from around the world means so much!​
The Hall of Legends
Dean
Taux
Hin
Faz
Mo_
Le0
Mr Bernie​
Luxlum​
shuxxkiller​

D

DJMaestro12

Hmmm... I agree. I live in Australia, and although my connection to the servers aren't too bad, I've lost 4 one-on-one deathmatches due to unexcpected lag spikes... :( One was a fair match (we both had diamond swords, good armour), but the other 3 I lost to a stone sword, bow and arrow, and just the plain fist! :confused: Hopefully you might be able to get some Aussie servers up!

P.S. GO NORTH MELBOURNE! :D

SirCraftMine

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmmm... I agree. I live in Australia, and though my connection to the servers aren't too bad, I've lost 4 one-on-one deathmatches due to unexcpected lag spikes... :( One was a fair match (we both had diamond swords, good armour), but the other 3 I lost to a stone sword, bow and arrow, and just the plain fist! :confused: Hopefully you might be able to get some Aussie servers up!

P.S. GO NORTH MELBOURNE! :D
Wow that sucks :p Yeah the aussies should not be forgotten. (im not australian btw ;))

BatchBall

Spectator
Reaction score
Hmmm... I agree. I live in Australia, and though my connection to the servers aren't too bad, I've lost 4 one-on-one deathmatches due to unexcpected lag spikes... :( One was a fair match (we both had diamond swords, good armour), but the other 3 I lost to a stone sword, bow and arrow, and just the plain fist! :confused: Hopefully you might be able to get some Aussie servers up!

LOL DJMASTRO12 DIDN'T SAY THIS, I DID! Xd THIS ISN'T PART OF WHAT HE SAID IT'S MINE! GO HAPPY WHEELS FTW!
I agree totally. I actually lived in Australia only 7 hours ago, so I'm pretty tired *yawns* Flew over to america. Dads their. i'm staying with him for 3 weeks. dinner time, now! gotta go ;)

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree! I'd would be great to have some severs down under for Australia! It would also help the new-zealanders have a better connection. And guess what Antartic will have a great connection tooo :DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci