• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asian Servers, We Want Them.

South East Asian Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • Toughen Up

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Don't give up hope to soon, 2 weeks down, 11 months to go.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SingAUpore.
I believe it's Singapore.

Aight.
In all honesty, I agree with this. Imo, take AU 11 & 12 and give them to Asia. Because of cost this would allow for 3,4 or maybe five Asia servers which is enough (considering their playerbase).

Secondly, the Asians (well, some of them) aren't not playing. I didn't play AU very much when It was in Australia, I played US but nobody attacked me for it. Sure, we're all a bit annoyed they had that amazing connection and now want it again so soon, but if you think about it, it's how they've been "brought up" on MCSG. If you changed the AU servers to Iceland, we all got 1000 MS, would you stay? Some would some wouldn't just like the Asians.
Maybe if someone contacted a Sr.Mod to ask Chad then another official poll could be made, I don't see why Asians should just get servers out of no where and not go there the way the AU originally had to do.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Au density 2.8 people per km2
Sg density 7315 per km2
Asia density 28 per km2
So?

Hongasiakong

Population of Australia - 22,620,600
Population of Singapore - 5,183,700

You guys should get servers, you also have to acknowledge us. We've played with bad connection, you should also play with bad connection for a while.

Your main argument is you can't play with bad connection because you started with good connection.

My argument is I'm not used to good connection. :p

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Population of Australia - 22,620,600
Population of Singapore - 5,183,700

Population of the AU servers:

Australian: 90%
Asians: 10%

You guys should get servers, you also have to acknowledge us. We've played with bad connection, you should also play with bad connection for a while.

Your main argument is you can't play with bad connection because you started with good connection.

My argument is I'm not used to good connection. :p
Not that I can't play with bad connection but I can't hit people when their running and own devilic (nope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci