• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asian Servers, We Want Them.

South East Asian Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • Toughen Up

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
I want Singaporean server so I can own again

Well, it's not that it would be hard, but it would cost more money because they are more servers. I agree that there should be asian servers based off the amount of asians that play here, but it's not as easy because when they switched from Singapore hosting to Australian hosting, they just switched server locations and didn't buy more servers.
I think au hosting is pricer than sg hosting

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1000ms is actually an exaggeration, which Minecraft displays near the connection. In reality that's around 250ms, toughen up guis! c:
Why don't you talk about yourself? You stopped playing MCSG or Barely play but went on the forums more offen when you server was hosted in Singapore and now your asking me to toughen up...

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why don't you talk about yourself? You stopped playing MCSG or Barely play but went on the forums more offen when you server was hosted in Singapore and now your asking me to toughen up...
Mhm, I toughened up and waited it out, and look; we has Australian servers noaw! I did play, but won a lot less. c:

Now it's ur turn, are you going to keep playing MCSG with Asian servers? If not then that's quite hypocritical... :)

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mhm, I toughened up and waited it out, and look; we has Australian servers noaw! I did play, but won a lot less. c:

Now it's ur turn, are you going to keep playing MCSG with Asian servers? If not then that's quite hypocritical... :)
What? So you waited thats not toughing up at all.... ._. And I do lol, I play on US mostly now and a bit of AU? but did you even play? And your logic of to Wait and your some what saying I'm doing the same. So if your saying I'm not toughing up then you aren't too.
Well, it's not that it would be hard, but it would cost more money because they are more servers. I agree that there should be asian servers based off the amount of asians that play here, but it's not as easy because when they switched from Singapore hosting to Australian hosting, they just switched server locations and didn't buy more servers.
they didn't host it in AU before because it was costly ._. so there was a difference and we aren't even asking for much.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What? So you waited thats not toughing up at all.... ._. And I do lol, I play on US mostly now and a bit of AU? but did you even play? And your logic of to Wait and your some what saying I'm doing the same. So if your saying I'm not toughing up then you aren't too.
Yes, I did play. Didn't you read it when I said
I did play, but won a lot less.
I waited whilst playing, not playing competitively, but still playing.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score

they didn't host it in AU before because it was costly ._. so there was a difference and we aren't even asking for much.
Shaun played with me once, then got mad when I killed him. :3

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now you know how we were feeling. If you really want them though get people to say they want them and then tag them in a list. It will show Chad how much demand there is for them.

Just how the Australian (asian at the time) servers were born ;)

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
Now you know how we were feeling. If you really want them though get people to say they want them and then tag them in a list. It will show Chad how much demand there is for them.

Just how the Australian (asian at the time) servers were born ;)
The Australian servers weren't born, you took them! You...monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci