• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asian Servers, We Want Them.

South East Asian Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • Toughen Up

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't cry, Australians had to deal with your ping for a long time now. :D

EDIT: You also aren't a donator which means you aren't contributing to the cost for those servers.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't cry, Australians had to deal with your ping for a long time now. :D

EDIT: You also aren't a donator which means you aren't contributing to the cost for those servers.
Then why not just make MCSG pay-to-play if you're going to need us to donate in order to let us play in a comfortable ping?

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Then why not just make MCSG pay-to-play if you're going to need us to donate in order to let us play in a comfortable ping?
That doesn't make any sense, since a majority of games these days are only making servers for US and EU. And donating helps Chad pay for servers, and if no one donated he wouldn't be able to pay the host company to run the servers thus making it so nobody can play.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
Last time I checked there were several donators in the old AU.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Last time I checked there were several donators in the old AU.
It wouldn't have bothered me if there had kept the servers in Singapore because the servers where bearable but not unplayable.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
It wouldn't have bothered me if there had kept the servers in Singapore because the servers where bearable but not unplayable.
I never said the current ones are unplayable...

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Excuse me but how long did we have to play on those servers?
(James please clarify xD)

Just wait a while before you start complaining.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The old ones were playable too, I don't see why they changed it. #ohsnapson
I think because there was a larger demand for AU players and AU servers should be hosted in Australia.
AU servers hosted in Singapore = o_O

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Aight.
In all honesty, I agree with this. Imo, take AU 11 & 12 and give them to Asia. Because of cost this would allow for 3,4 or maybe five Asia servers which is enough (considering their playerbase).

Secondly, the asians (well, some of them) aren't not playing. I didn't play AU very much when It was in Australia, I played US but nobody attacked me for it. Sure, we're all a bit annoyed they had that amazing connection and now want it again so soon, but if you think about it, it's how they've been "brought up" on MCSG. If you changed the AU servers to Iceland, we all got 1000 MS, would you stay? Some would some wouldn't just like the Asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci