• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingbutcess

Survivor
Reaction score
~In game name: kingbutcess
~Name: Ethan
~Age: 15
~Skype Username: "the-king8224"
~Number of wins: 788
~Donor: Platinum
~Time Zone: EST
~Past clans: Shocked, Anti-Gravity, Renegades, and Ternary
~PVP weaknesses: I am not the best with Flint'n Steel, and I don't play entirely well under pressure.
~PVP strengths: I am an excellent melee fighter with the sword and fishing rod. I am also above average marksman with the bow.
~Previous bans on MCGamer network: There was a complication in the past where I played Hive for a period of time and they allow the BSM mod. When I went from the Hive to MCGamer with the mod "installed" and the plugin banned me for a few minutes. This happened quite a few times and other than that I have never been banned.
~Paragraph describing myself: Hello, I am King or you can call me Ethan. I am a survival games player looking for a good clan to join. When I was in Shocked, it was my first clan and sparked my love for being apart of a great team. I seek to join this clan because you all seem like nice and skilled players. I have two friends in your clan currently and one of them thought it would be a good idea to join. I want to further my own skill as a player and benefit the clan by adding my own skill to the mix and furthering the clan's progress. I am very mature for my age but can also be comical at times. When it comes down to it, I respond to instructions well and work good a team. I hope to join Ascendancy and benefit the entire team.
~I know the application says closed but there is a space open and my friend in the clan said it would be alright if I apply.

Last edited:
Reaction score
~PVP weaknesses: I am not the best with Flint'n Steel, and I don't play entirely well under pressure.
~PVP strengths: I have an excellent melee fighter with the sword and fishing rod. I am also above average marksman with the bow.
~Previous bans on MCGamer network: There was a complication in the past where I played Hive for a period of time and they allow the BSM mod. When I went from the Hive to MCGamer with the mod "installed" and the plugin banned me for a few minutes. This happened quite a few times and other than that I have never been banned.
~Paragraph describing myself: Hello, I am King or you can call me Ethan. I am a survival games player looking for a good clan to join. When I was in Shocked, it was my first clan and sparked my love for being apart of a great team. I seek to join this clan because you all seem like nice and skilled players. I have two friends in your clan currently and one of them thought it would be a good idea to join. I want to further my own skill as a player and benefit the clan by adding my own skill to the mix and furthering the clan's progress. I am very mature for my age but can also be comical at times. When it comes down to it, I respond to instructions well and work good a team. I hope to join Ascendancy and benefit the entire team.
~I know the application says closed but there is a space open and my friend in the clan said it would be alright if I apply.
Good application, but the clan is invite only as of right now. Hang out on our TS a bit and you might get invited, or you will have to wait until applications are back open.

EnderGamer

Spectator
Reaction score
Ik apps are closed, but I asked African and Edog last night if I could join and they said yeah for sure.
In-Game Name: MinedAndCrafted5
Name: Nick
Skype Username: MinedPlaysMC
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 1100+ (PM for alts)
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: yes
Time Zone: Centrl
Past Clans: a lot
PvP Weaknesses: Lag, Hackers, Water Fights, Mouse Spazz
PvP Strengths: Fns, Rod, Leading, Listening, Short-range bow
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I dont think any, correct me if im wrong.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: My name is Nick or MinedAndCrafted5. Im an alt of someone you guys played with last night. I would apperciate if you would not give me away, if you know who I am. Thank you very much guys!

Last edited:

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
Ik apps are closed, but I asked African and Edog last night if I could join and they said yeah for sure.
In-Game Name: MinedAndCrafted5
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 1100+ (PM for alts)
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: yes
Time Zone: Centrl
Past Clans: a lot
PvP Weaknesses: Lag, Hackers, Water Fights, Mouse Spazz
PvP Strengths: Fns, Rod, Leading, Listening, Short-range bow
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I dont think any, correct me if im wrong.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: My name is Nick or MinedAndCrafted5. Im an alt of someone you guys played with last night. I would apperciate if you would not give me away, if you know who I am. Thank you very much guys!
Much win. Such mine.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Re-applying as my app sucked:
In-Game Name: MinedAndCrafted5 / Alts
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 1100+
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: Olympians, Pulse, Morphed, Fallen, Instinct, Exodus, Inferno, Reflection
PvP Weaknesses: FPS/Ping Lag, Fighting well on fire, water fights, dodging arrows.
PvP Strengths: Fns, Leading, Listening, getting places quickly, bow spam.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None in v2. And only one in v1 for 1 hour abuse.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hi, my nam is Nick. I'm 13 years old, and my username is MinedAndCrafted5. I have been playing MCSG since August of 2012. I started clans around January of 2014.
I have gotten really good at leading and be staff members of clans. I understand when to charge, when to back off, when to choke point, and how to control members. I also know how to listen really well. If someone's they need help at [Place] I will be there in just a minute. If I'm being chased I understand how to tell them that I need help, where I am, and who's chasing me with what armor. If new members join the clan I'll be sure to welcome them. Thanks for reading my application. :)

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
~PVP strengths: I am an excellent melee fighter with the sword and fishing rod. I am also above average marksman with the bow.
Be active on TS! :)

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but I'm leaving. I'm way too inactive, and don't feel as if I fit in. I love you all, and wish you all the best of luck. <3

Baco

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: bacoboy09/Axthly
Name: Will
Skype Username: bacoboy09
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 312
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Yes, platinum
Time Zone: CST
Past Clans: Immortality, Faded
PvP Weaknesses: Fns
PvP Strengths: Sword
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: none.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: My name is Will, I have been plating MCSG since May last year. I had Switched to Hive SG when i had 18 MCSG wins. Then Switched back to MCSG. And I am now at 312 wins. I <3 DC Comics and Capitan America.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci