• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's very disrespectful that you guys messed up our battle today. Lqzer, your a moderator, why didn't you do the right thing and leave? EnderSnapple targets me off spawn and gets my good loot. I'm done, have some respect guys. How would you like to if we messed your battle up. I've lost my respect for this clan, it's ridiculous.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
It's very disrespectful that you guys messed up our battle today. Lqzer, your a moderator, why didn't you do the right thing and leave? EnderSnapple targets me off spawn and gets my good loot. I'm done, have some respect guys. How would you like to if we messed your battle up. I've lost my respect for this clan, it's ridiculous.
We didn't mess up your battle; we joined the server to practice our routes and y'all were there... We were trying to stay away and go over our routes. We didn't intentionally target you; Ender just wanted gear. Last of all, we apologized for anything we might have done to mess things up. It was only 4 of us in the server, and 3 of us including me all died without engaging in fights with any of you.

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
We didn't mess up your battle; we joined the server to practice our routes and y'all were there... We were trying to stay away and go over our routes. We didn't intentionally target you; Ender just wanted gear. Last of all, we apologized for anything we might have done to mess things up. It was only 4 of us in the server, and 3 of us including me all died without engaging in fights with any of you.
u go girl!

Reaction score
We kindly asked you to leave. Why would you practice chest routes in a game that a battle is taking place? It makes no sense. But whatever, I guess it's cool this time..

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
We kindly asked you to leave. Why would you practice chest routes in a game that a battle is taking place? It makes no sense. But whatever, I guess it's cool this time..
I didn't see that any of you were actually in until the game was just about to start because I was telling my clanmates the routes I had typed up in a notepad document, so I didn't see that you wanted us to leave.

Also, a few of us disconnected while ingame as to prevent trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci