• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arise [US Division]

exAryu

Experienced
Reaction score
Arise don't put up fake wins. You guys are randoms and cant beat half of the clans in this community.
We never even said that we can BEAT half of the clan community. Why are you even calling a clan in a block game a "random".

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
We never even said that we can BEAT half of the clan community. Why are you even calling a clan in a block game a "random".
because you are a random. I find it funny how you think you are all cool by calling this a block game, you are like 12. im done here. you guys cant spit any bars like Dj_Quik so im good.

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
because you are a random. I find it funny how you think you are all cool by calling this a block game, you are like 12. im done here. you guys cant spit any bars like Dj_Quik so im good.
Don't quite understand how we were trying to be "cool" by saying what this game is called Minecraft, a block game. You act like we are talk sh!t on everyone when we really don't, you have 0 reasons to be on our thread starting flame. Please dont reply.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Don't quite understand how we were trying to be "cool" by saying what this game is called Minecraft, a block game. You act like we are talk sh!t on everyone when we really don't, you have 0 reasons to be on our thread starting flame. Please dont reply.
I just did. I'm done here. Don't reply to this or I'll reply to yours next.

exAryu

Experienced
Reaction score
What the fu*ck is wrong with being a random? Its a GAME who cares if you know who or you don't.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
What the fu*ck is wrong with being a random? Its a GAME who cares if you know who or you don't.
Lmao stop replying to my messages, this thread is already enough aids. mini mod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci