• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arise [US Division]

Syle

Platinum
Reaction score
oh god... is this already a flame war thread?

RidersUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I had a conversation with the players from Riders and was shown counter evidence that lead to the decision that evidence to the ban recently filed was insufficient. As such, the clan battle is to resume as it was (or if it was finished, the results will stand)

I apologize for the mix-up.
Can u help me man :) ?

PrimalUS

Survivor
Reaction score
wtf we never even were on your ts, im banned on your ts first of all, and second of all, unless you have ANY PROOF of us battling you guys, then take off that win

we never even battled you guys

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Arise don't put up fake wins. You guys are randoms and cant beat half of the clans in this community.

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
wtf we never even were on your ts, im banned on your ts first of all, and second of all, unless you have ANY PROOF of us battling you guys, then take off that win

we never even battled you guys
Okay, i took off the win but atleast finish the battle. I came on your teamspeak to battle and you agreed we played first round and you all got picked, Sorri/BrianGod does not hack. And whoever else in this clan you think hacks does not. We dont even play mc half of the time now. Thx :)

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
Arise don't put up fake wins. You guys are randoms and cant beat half of the clans in this community.
Never said we were gods never said that we could beat half of the clans in this community soary

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci