• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
You're not even a respected referee.
Wow! You're amazing! I said " obviously I'm no longer a referee" and you said "You're not even a respected referee.". You must be some sort of magical genie interpreting sentences all by yourself.

But seriously, why did you just say what you did? :p

Last edited:

Weary

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow! You're amazing! I said " obviously I'm no longer a referee" and you said "You're not even a respected referee.". You must be some sort of magical genie interpreting sentences all by yourself.
You said no longer a referee, when in fact, you were never one in the first place. That is what I stated, and what I stick with. Whether or not you decide to use derogatory terms to try put a member down as a Moderator is rather rude, and disgustingly disrespectful. I am quite offended, and also ashamed in the fact a Moderator would do this. End of.

DoubleEss

Survivor
Reaction score
Stop the flame immediately. If anyone continues flame on this thread they will be banned from it and further punishment will follow. Do not reply to flame ignore it and the users in question will be dealt with. All of you can consider yourself warned.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
You said no longer a referee, when in fact, you were never one in the first place. That is what I stated, and what I stick with. Whether or not you decide to use derogatory terms to try put a member down as a Moderator is rather rude, and disgustingly disrespectful. I am quite offended, and also ashamed in the fact a Moderator would do this. End of.
You are incorrect, I was a referee. I don't think I had been added onto Benny's new thread, but I was a referee. Now that I am the owner of a clan (and I was in another clan) I am definitely not a referee. I only pointed it out so people knew that my opinion on the clan battle had no actual affect on the result, because some people thought that it did. If you want to continue this conversation you can do so via Skype (You have me) or PM me. Thanks :)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Your leader told you to stop, I advise doing it.

Anyway, all this drama over 1 clan battle? Apex, you've lost before and you did again, just beat them another time to even the score. I will personally tell my clan to stop arguing about this subject as it doesn't involve us, this whole thing is getting annoying, my alert box is filled with pointless flame which could easily have been ended in a 10 minute conversation between the 2 clan owners.

Jodor6570

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:julianpaladin
Wins/Total Games:214/867
Skype name:Jodor6570
Game rank:2138
Past bans (if any):None
Past clans (if any):Revenge,FaTaL,Hydra

TheRealBoomyay

Survivor
Reaction score
i must say i love your clan name, do you know what it means or did you randomly choose it?
If not it means top :p

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Would you like a clan battle against #Nuggetz tomorrow? if so message me on skype, thanks! :D

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
After long thought I have decided to apply.
Minecraft IGN: wertea
Wins/Total Games: 522/4170
Skype name: wertea5
Game rank: #391
Past bans (if any): Lol, no.
Past clans (if any): Phoenix/AU Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads