• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
If there is evidence supplied of Ressurection cheating then by all means call it off, however I don't think there is any evidence unless an Apex member would like to prove otherwise.

Anyway.. I think the game should go to Ressurection, unless of course Apex have evidence of them INTENTIONALLY abusing the fist glitch or teaming.
What Doubless told me was that one player was killed by fist glitch. Fist glitch doesn't alter the outcome of a round unless majority of the team is killed.
We're resolving this issue with the owners and officers of Resurrection and also moderators, you don't need to interfere with this by stirring up more controversy. Please stop posting on this thread about this

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
We're resolving this issue with the owners and officers of Resurrection and also moderators, you don't need to interfere with this by stirring up more controversy. Please stop posting on this thread about this
Well make sure you go to either Bowser or Leo if you need anything sorted, or any of the moderators on the updated referee list because only a few referees remain.

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
Apex has posted their loses in the past, please give them time to update their page. You cannot expect them to update it the second after a clan battle. Many members have exams which are more important than updating a clan page. Please be patient and don't make comments like that because it may start flame wars and honestly is immature and not needed.
Not trying to start something up, but they didn't put up the season 3 Apex v Blitz as we won

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
Not trying to start something up, but they didn't put up the season 3 Apex v Blitz as we won
Well they have agreed to the AU/AS rules which states that a clan must post the outcome of a clan battle with a date, if they do not they will be kicked off the list. I was spectating the last game as was Doubless and i didn't see any reason for it to be a DQ however he may have. But like i said they Have to post the outcome if they wish to remain on the respected AU clan's list. As Omastar said he and the other owners of each clan are still talking about the outcome so i have no doubt the results will be posted when they finished talking. As for the clan wars, i got no clue :p

Mikehh

Platinum
Reaction score
Both clans gave me slightly different stories. I believe one player was also using the fist-glitch. I decided to call it a null because I thought that would be the best thing to do. The final game has not yet been played so I'm using this time to revise my decision with the help of other moderators. So I guess no final decision has been made as of yet.
The player who was using the fist glitch was rumble_thunder. he was the guy who said the team request. since rumble_thunder killed atleast one of our players with the fist glitch i don't see how the effects the outcome

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We accepted Rumble_Thunder into our clan in the morning, way before the battle. I was also in a call with him during the final round of the battle, he was not teaming, trucing or targeting. I dont see any reason for rematch or DQ. I believe Apex should take the loss the hard way.

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
^this is to most of the people who have posted replies to this thread within the last day. If you have a problem or something you wish to discuss, message me on the forums or skype and you will definitely receive a response.
Right now, Entoricore and juzzyy, you are repeating yourselves despite the issue already being resolved. I understand that you're trying to give Apex a bad reputation but there really is no need to persist with this - you're just wasting your own time.
First, we did not post this result because it was not an official clan battle - it was a separate event, not played on MCSG servers, and not affiliated with MCSG clan battles as a whole. If this was the case, we would have already asked Blitz to post their loss in the AU Clan Tournament (this has not been added to your thread in the last month nor have we asked for it).
Secondly, I have already asked for you to be banned from this thread, to which you replied that you did not wish to be banned and would stop posting here. Clearly this has not been the case. If you proceed to post inflammatory comments on this thread I will contact a moderator.

BamzaaaaaaR

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: BamzaaR , Obeybrah
Wins/Total Games: 332 on BamaaR out of 1900 games, past 1000 been such a noob :/ Stats on obeybrah 65 wins out of 274
Skype name: callan.dunlop
Game rank:969
Past bans (if any): bsm
Past clans (if any): #Lethal #Resurrection

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay well I think I'm done posting here, obviously I'm no longer a referee and Omastar is sorting this out with other staff.

But I'll share my opinion anyway. After gathering more information on that last battle I think that Resurrection did win, there's no reason for them to not receive the win.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyone has the right to share there opinion, You might not agree with it but he still has the right to do it.
Everyone has the right to post their opinion, but when someone changes their decision for no apparent reason and says we've lost when he previously stated he though it shouldn't of counted it seems kind of unnecessary and odd. Also many people who have posted here have been asked to stop posting here multiple times by the staff, so I don't see why they're posting here trying to start flame.

Any more comments between screwbie or any other phoenix member on this thread will lead to a punishment. Your petty fighting has no place on this thread. To stop anymore flame wars and off-topic discussion if anyone involved continues to argue, you will be dealt with.
Even though this was for a different situation, it should still apply. Phoenix has been warned before, so why continue to try and cause a flame that really still has nothing to do with anyone in Phoenix whatsoever? The situation is being discussed between the leaders of both clans, these opinions from outside people aren't necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci