• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe you said you'd sort out the whole deal with the Resurrection Vs. Apex Clan Battle - it's been quiet long enough. Are you going to put up the results of the clan battle? If not, why?

Note: This is not spam as it does concern the clan and I'm not trying to start another flame war - I simply think answers need to be provided.

Thank you.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I believe you said you'd sort out the whole deal with the Resurrection Vs. Apex Clan Battle - it's been quiet long enough. Are you going to put up the results of the clan battle? If not, why?

Note: This is not spam as it does concern the clan and I'm not trying to start another flame war - I simply think answers need to be provided.

Thank you.
It's been discussed with the leaders of both clans, and it really is none of your concern.
If you really want to know more PM croe, flok or omastar as we don't want this on our thread as we've just gone through a whole lot of flame over this. Please don't reply.

SlicingSausage

Spectator
Reaction score
Hehe, this battle discussion still going? Please just make another thread for this or something.

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
Hehe, this battle discussion still going? Please just make another thread for this or something.
Well the discussion on this thread had finished; as you can see it wasn't someone from Apex or Resurrection that brought the issue back up. At this point we cannot reason any further with the owner of Resurrection as he seems incapable of basic logic and instead diverts conversation to an irrelevant topic (they only have one leader now since the other was perm banned). I have hours worth of chat logs to prove how inconceivably discursive the whole experience was. Needless to say we will not be having another clan battle with them any time in the foreseeable future. As for the unresolved clan battle, we had agreed on a deciding game which the Resurrection owner seems to have ignored.

Any posts on this thread perpetuating the discussion of the aforementioned clan battle will be removed and you may incur further consequences.
This is the final warning

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well the discussion on this thread had finished; as you can see it wasn't someone from Apex or Resurrection that brought the issue back up. At this point we cannot reason any further with the owner of Resurrection as he seems incapable of basic logic and instead diverts conversation to an irrelevant topic (they only have one leader now since the other was perm banned). I have hours worth of chat logs to prove how inconceivably discursive the whole experience was. Needless to say we will not be having another clan battle with them any time in the foreseeable future. As for the unresolved clan battle, we had agreed on a deciding game which the Resurrection owner seems to have ignored.

Any posts on this thread perpetuating the discussion of the aforementioned clan battle will be removed and you may incur further consequences.
This is the final warning
Yes Mr.Formal

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: _Ant017Legit_/Wild_Ant
Wins/Total Games: 242 wins including other account.
Skype name: All of the leaders have me.
Game rank:Gold donor on _Ant017Legit_
Past bans (if any):None
Past clans (if any): Hydra, Nuggetz, Nova and cant remember the rest.

you have been declined due to a poor win/loss ratio and poor statistics in your past 50 games

reggieveggie1234

Platinum
Reaction score
croe someone called Krowzie is imitating you saying he owns apex and croe97 is his alt. Find out about him.

Moosh

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Mooshman96
Wins/Total Games: Before I got Mod I was at 107 wins for 500 games. Then I got Mod, and due to targeting ;-; It is now 154/800, Uhm you guys pretty much know my full PvP capability so stats in this case shouldn't be a major problem :p
Skype name: mossi.loschiavo
Game rank: Mod
Past bans (if any): Nah i'm a Mod ay ;)
Past clans (if any): Nerp

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: snochet65
Wins/Total Games: 412/2392
Skype name: croe and Omastar already have me on skype but it is snochet65 CoDsNo65
Game rank: 679
Past bans (if any): Banned for suspected hacking can go into more detail of this ban in a private message
Past clans (if any): #Nuggetz
Declined, you have a bad history with Apex and most of its members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci