• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: LT_Cookiemonster
Wins/Total Games: 353 / 1512
Skype name: You already have it but here it is, ads_da_beast
Game rank: 609
Past bans (if any): Once for BSM back in the old days, I didn't know it was illegal
Past clans (if any): Pegasus, Apex, Eclipse, Demolition and I think there is another one.

bawley

Platinum
Reaction score
Username: bawley
Wins:191 out of 730/4d 18h/Bounty:2013 (that's cause I bountied it on subv3rsion the dev)
<3 these maps: ValleySide University, Teweran 2, Demon's Breeze and SG2 + more.
I </3 these maps : SG1, and thats about it.
Skype Name : drink-soda / Yes I use optifine w/ Cape
Gamerank: Pl0x buy me donator <3
Never Been banned.
I am subbed to you croe, Furthere Gaming :D

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys you need to go check out this thread!!!

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-world-cup-team-coordination-thread.58392/page-8

Australia needs some recognition around the world and if we win they shall HAVE to let us in Clan Wars =D

Here's the spreadsheet so far, we only have 3 people but the thread came up like a day ago, and we are up against a lot of good players from US as well

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AsiKpFK5TwyUdHVVS09yUHlwTU5jZzZpRWRDWUFNM3c&usp=sharing

Go sign up, get your friends and players you meet to go sign up, we will have to make an Australia 2 or maybe an Australia 3-4 if we get good support. Go sign up quick!

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh I know, I was trying to make a joke because US don't like letting us in their clan wars because of the lag complaints.

EpicMcsg

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Epic_Archie
Wins/Total Games: 208 / 2388
Skype name: archie.dot
Game rank:Regular
Past bans (if any): Got banned for a week, it was unfair to say the least.
Past clans (if any): Pegasus, UnDead, etc...

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
@EpicMcsg Don't know if the huge green writing is really necessary.. but we need to also know what you were banned for.
Edit: please extrapolate on the etc.. also

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
I deleted my message, sorry.

I might be in the clan right now if I hadn't argued with Phoenix, that was a cause of being active on the forums. It didn't seem fair how I was active on the clan page and some people in your clan don't check the Apex forums ever. If you really want me gone, then say. I don't mean to be abusive, and I don't mean to do anything wrong, you guys just find a way to make nearly everything seem bad. ;(

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
I was in the old Phoenix. If you're arguing with the new Phoenix, I'll recommend that you stop.

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
I was in the old Phoenix. If you're arguing with the new Phoenix, I'll recommend that you stop.
I stopped a week ago, its done. I just probably screwed up my chances of most clans because of arguing with them, and I am getting denied from this one for immaturity. I haven't shown any immaturity other than arguing with those Phoenix members, and I keep getting reminded of it ;(

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
I stopped a week ago, its done. I just probably screwed up my chances of most clans because of arguing with them, and I am getting denied from this one for immaturity. I haven't shown any immaturity other than arguing with those Phoenix members, and I keep getting reminded of it ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci