• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Any more comments between screwbie or any other phoenix member on this thread will lead to a punishment. Your petty fighting has no place on this thread. To stop anymore flame wars and off-topic discussion if anyone involved continues to argue, you will be dealt with.
Thank you <3

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Any more comments between screwbie or any other phoenix member on this thread will lead to a punishment. Your petty fighting has no place on this thread. To stop anymore flame wars and off-topic discussion if anyone involved continues to argue, you will be dealt with.
If I wrote messages which were abusive towards Apex on my thread would they just sit around? I honestly doubt it, I'd really appreciate it if you actually punished Screwbie for contined abuse towards us, we are merely defending ourselves not starting the argument.

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
You can punish the member Damoisawesome for that, I haven't interest in you nor would I like to abuse you, I stopped a few days ago but you find a way to annoy me and make me feel bad, if you want to talk about this then PM me Nick, don't even try asking if I should be punished, your clan is in the wrong in this situation and you know it.

Please don't respond to this as we both know one of us will want to have the last word, let Kaine do that. I won do anything to you anymore as long as you control your members from abusing me.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can punish the member Damoisawesome for that, I haven't interest in you nor would I like to abuse you, I stopped a few days ago but you find a way to annoy me and make me feel bad, if you want to talk about this then PM me Nick, don't even try asking if I should be punished, your clan is in the wrong in this situation and you know it.

Please don't respond to this as we both know one of us will want to have the last word, let Kaine do that. I won do anything to you anymore as long as you control your members from abusing me.
Not even going to bother, inb4 Kaine rages

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
If I wrote messages which were abusive towards Apex on my thread would they just sit around? I honestly doubt it, I'd really appreciate it if you actually punished Screwbie for contined abuse towards us, we are merely defending ourselves not starting the argument.
You may have not started the argument although you and your clan members continue it. From what i have seen whenever Screwbie makes a post, one of your members have to respond to whatever post that is, even if it doesn't involve them or Phoenix. Saying this, @Screwster stop posting off-topic comments on this page. This is the Apex clan page, not Off-topic discussion section. Enough is enough, clan pages are meant to be for applying, not fighting. Both sides are in the wrong here, if anyone has an issue with this, PM me. If you reply to this and continue to drag on the topic/issue you will be dealt with, This applies to Screwbie and all of the Phoenix members. END OF DISCUSSION.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Stop instigating anymore "inb4 flame wars"
Seriously, moderators don't need to issue punishments just to stop this flame war. Take it to private conversations, and delete your posts. They are not necessary.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Okay...okay...

All of us...stop. From this point on, I want to see nothing but on topic and respectful comments.
Stating your opinion is great (in fact that is one great thing about forums: the ability to state an opinion) however when doing so, please try your best to NOT disrespect someone. We all know you are all smart enough to know right from wrong, so let us please carry out the remainder of this thread in a civilized and sane manner.

Now if I was your average authoritative person, I would go out and state "...and if you keep on disrespecting one another, I will have to start issuing some punishments".
The reason I don't have to do this is because I know you will all come to terms and be respectful from now on.
Thanks for your cooperation.

-Six

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JustAce_
Wins/Total Games: 110/510, 600 on other accounts.
Skype name: JustAceHD
Game rank: Regular player.
Past bans (if any): Only a few on my other NoHateJustMine, all Unbanned by, Slasher, Anster
Past clans (if any): Apex, I am xEpiz. Phoenix, Organization.

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: AssassinRazor
Wins/Total Games: 310/1146
Skype name: jayden.daniel
Game rank: 750 (Former AU #1 If that Helps)
Past bans (if any): BSM
Past clans (if any): Biffs, Mine, Was trialed for Apex but never did it. (May be more can't really remember)
I'll add you on skype. We can talk about a trial and why your last application didn't get accepted
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: killer201101
Wins/Total Games: currently 203 wins
Skype name: Cooper_Wilson99
Game rank: 1630
Past bans (if any): nah
Past clans (if any): Eagles
Declined, you're trialing for Blitz
Application:
Minecraft IGN: war_turtl3s
Wins/Total Games: 210/1280
Skype name: brendanbrown11
Game rank: 1525.
Past bans (if any): Im clean.
Past clans (if any): Uhh: Infinity, Tactical
P.S. I was told i was going to be trialed however it never happened?
Don't you have a pending application with Precision? I have you on skype so we can talk there
Minecraft IGN:Dxavonrepusecaps
Wins/Total Games:052
Skype name:On
Game rank:1131
Past bans (if any):Epon
Past clans (if any):On
Why did you write your name backwards? Add me on skype
Applying again because I feel I am not immature anymore, (Not as in I just magically became mature, as in I am caring about doing well in school and stuff a lot more) and I certainly don't rage nearly as much, I am getting to the stage where I don't care about wins anymore, just having fun.

APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: screwbie
Wins/Total Games: 274
Skype name: screwbie.jones
Game rank: Member / 942
Past bans (if any): None
Past clans (if any): Not going to name them, I certainly would be a lot more hated than I am now. I will PM you if I get accepted

And superspacenova, I will have to change my skin now, we have way to similar ones xD
Declined, again. Same reason as before. Too immature
Croe, if I've been kicked, can I rejoin?
You are a joke. Get out

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
I'll add you on skype. We can talk about a trial and why your last application didn't get accepted

Declined, you're trialing for Blitz

Don't you have a pending application with Precision? I have you on skype so we can talk there

Why did you write your name backwards? Add me on skype

Declined, again. Same reason as before. Too immature

You are a joke. Get out
My app? Ps. i am an old member. xEpiz

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JustAce_
Wins/Total Games: 110/510, 600 on other accounts.
Skype name: JustAceHD
Game rank: Regular player.
Past bans (if any): Only a few on my other NoHateJustMine, all Unbanned by, Slasher, Anster
Past clans (if any): Apex, I am xEpiz. Phoenix, Organization.
You left because you were bored. We're not letting you back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci