• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turt1eManLol

Experienced
Reaction score
#%£€¥+*$&@???
I would recommend not posting silly things like that, this type of act could get you kicked from this thread..

I stopped a week ago, its done. I just probably screwed up my chances of most clans because of arguing with them, and I am getting denied from this one for immaturity. I haven't shown any immaturity other than arguing with those Phoenix members, and I keep getting reminded of it ;(
Things have been said and seen. Nuff said!

Last edited:

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
I know I know I have apologies to croe for that, but you don't have to say it. Especially if you scroll up and see some other people have already tried to say it :(

EpicMcsg

Survivor
Reaction score
@EpicMcsg Don't know if the huge green writing is really necessary.. but we need to also know what you were banned for.
Edit: please extrapolate on the etc.. also
Sorry about the green text, etc. But I was banned when in a conversation in a lobby, people started getting angry at other players for "hacking", I'm sick of people saying that, when they don't have proof. So I said something like : "Stop calling people people hackers when you've got no proof, etc." When the game was about to start someone asked me : "Epic you hack?" I know this person was joking, since they saw the whole conversation in the lobby, with 1 second to go, as a joke and being sarcastic, I said : "Ye". The person who asked me screenshoted this and I got banned. I know what I did was wrong, but I see people joking about hacks all the time, it's a common come back when people accuse you of hacking, so yeah. The clans I was in were : pegasus, undead, the other undead and the other pegasus, the clans got reset, that's why I put etc. (Sorry for long post).

Turt1eManLol

Experienced
Reaction score
Screwster, please don't get off-topic again. Unless a punishment is required for you to stop replying to every single post or posting something irrelevant, by all means, keep doing so. Do not reply to any post that is none of your business, post off-topic posts, and reply to this post. Final warning.
The sweg of LeMeCderp when he tells some one off and gives them a warning!

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
Screwster, please don't get off-topic again. Unless a punishment is required for you to stop replying to every single post or posting something irrelevant, by all means, keep doing so. Do not reply to any post that is none of your business, post off-topic posts, and reply to this post. Final warning.
It just annoys me, Tyester 1.0 pisses me off enough ;3;
We've had 3 more versions, hopefully not a 5th.
Point is, if you get warned continuously, it's better to shut up, than instigate flame wars, and getting off-topic.
I'm not sure if you have the authority to issue warnings or punishments on this thread since you're not exactly a mod or an owner of this clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci