• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti-Bullying Thread And Tips With How To Deal With Your Bully Or Bullies

Reaction score
I didn't click like because of the violence part.
sorry for that, but i will not take it out i had to do it so has a lot of people. plus we a community based of a game of killing 23 other kids, sorry i think standing up to a bully isnt that bad

Reaction score
i will come out, i am a victim. i have mental scars from people who would bully me because i had red hair. they would give me bruises and even a black eye once, and i have switched schools at least 5 times. ever since i could never really talk to people in public or anyone in general because i am afraid they will judge me. i thank you for posting this thread because it literally made my day. i am not trying to grab attention though but i am a foster child because my real parents abused me when i was really young, but i now have a very nice supporting family.
Thanks man im so stoked i made your day if you ever need to talk please just pm me :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci