• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime Discussion Thread!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's a disscussion thread... Anyways lets stop here and keep the flame to a minimum.
You're the one who started it, and yet you seem to be avoiding discussion. I quoted your post specifically asking you: "What anime have you seen, and have you seen 'x, y, and z?' if you haven't you can't really judge it as a whole."

If you're trying to engage in discussion and make an argument I have no problem with that, heck I can see many flaws in the majority of current and past anime, just as I can with anything, but you have to back up your statements. Stating a baseless opinion like it's fact is going to do nothing but start a flame war. A much better way to have brought it up would be, for instance;

"Hey guys, you really seem to like anime. No offense to you, but personally I don't like it. I've seen 'x anime' and 'y anime', and I tried to watch 'z anime', but I didn't like them for 'x reason', 'y reason', and 'z reason'. Are all anime like this? What's you guys' thoughts?"

Just sayin'. Super saiyan.

Reaction score
You're the one who started it, and yet you seem to be avoiding discussion. I quoted your post specifically asking you: "What anime have you seen, and have you seen 'x, y, and z?' if you haven't you can't really judge it as a whole."

If you're trying to engage in discussion and make an argument I have no problem with that, heck I can see many flaws in the majority of current and past anime, just as I can with anything, but you have to back up your statements. Stating a baseless opinion like it's fact is going to do nothing but start a flame war. A much better way to have brought it up would be, for instance;

"Hey guys, you really seem to like anime. No offense to you, but personally I don't like it. I've seen 'x anime' and 'y anime', and I tried to watch 'z anime', but I didn't like them for 'x reason', 'y reason', and 'z reason'. Are all anime like this? What's you guys' thoughts?"

Just sayin'. Super saiyan.
*slow clap turns into mild crowd clapping rapidly"

jaykowalski

Spectator
Reaction score
What do you think about present situation in fairy tail? It's more and more boring for me.

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG I FINISHED THE ENDLESS EIGHT CELEBRATE WITH ME!

Two things I learnt from the Endless Eight are...
-Always do your homework or time might loop for 600 years
-Whenever playing Poker always bet because you might get a Royal Flush, the unbeatable hand.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
OMG I FINISHED THE ENDLESS EIGHT CELEBRATE WITH ME!

Two things I learnt from the Endless Eight are...
-Always do your homework or time might loop for 600 years
-Whenever playing Poker always bet because you might get a Royal Flush, the unbeatable hand.
Congratulations! Now all you have to do is to watch the Sigh arc! (Them making a hilariously terrible movie).

Personally It's my least favorite arc (excluding endless 8) but it's by no means poor. And after that you get the phenomenal movie The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya! The movie is long too, with a 2 hour 40 minute long runtime, so it's almost like for every minute of endless 8 you get a minute of this movie. :p

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Funniest anime moment?
Idek
Favorite Anime of the season? I like Log Horizon. c:
What is your favorite anime(s) and why! Bleach and Spirited away, they're both pretty amazing. Bleach because of how much it provides, it may be somewhat overrated to some viewers, but there's so much in the storyline, even the fillers! Although I haven't gotten far yet, it's already a joy watching it.
Spirited away because of how beautiful it can be, and usually quite funny, it was an entertainment to watch, and I was surprised to know it had won an Oscar, proves to show how much of a masterpiece it is. ^-^
What is your least favorite anime(s) and why! My least favourite... Hmm, to be honest I'm unsure on that, because a great majority of them have incredible artwork.
Log Horizon or SAO?
I guess I plan to watch Sword Art Online somewhere in the future, but I've heard it's pretty epic. However I'll go with Log Horizon in the meantime, because of how amazing it is so far, but when the time comes to me watching SAO, I would bet that I'll equally like LH and SAO the same. ^-^

What anime have you completed/are watching? I've only completed Spirited away, lol.
My List: Here's my list. c:

Just to clarify, I'm the biggest Anime noob around here, but I've started watching a series or two quite recently, and I can't wait to get on to the other ones soon! I'd also love to see some suggestions for any other animes I can watch in the future to add to my list. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci