• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime Discussion Thread!

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Your thread? Kid how is 2v1 rogue and sting a spoiler no one knows when that happened it probably happened in the first epiosde... this kid retarded and needs to grow up, you pissed me off, you're ignored now :D
k lol, I never said it was my thread lol. Actually, I just finished watching that it only happened about 30 episodes in from where they are now.... No where close to the beginning xD, I'm older and most likely smarter then you, I'm tired and grumpy which is why I am like this right now. Just sayin' bud.

In response to your next message: Pretty sure claps321 has a longer list.

You've managed to double post 3-4 times in the last 10 minutes. I actually think that is a new record o_O

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
k lol, I never said it was my thread lol. Actually, I just finished watching that it only happened about 30 episodes in from where they are now.... No where close to the beginning xD, I'm older and most likely smarter then you, I'm tired and grumpy which is why I am like this right now. Just sayin' bud.

In response to your next message: Pretty sure claps321 has a longer list.

You've managed to double post 3-4 times in the last 10 minutes. I actually think that is a new record o_O
The reason I double posted is to argue with a spoiler kid like you, I bet a 2 year old has more intelligent and productive things to do, please show me his list :)

I'm done arguing, I'm sorry, I'm like the person who makes 20 thread and day and makes such a big deal about anime, sooooo
bye xD

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
The reason I double posted is to argue with a spoiler kid like you, I bet a 2 year old has more intelligent and productive things to do, please show me his list :)

I'm done arguing, I'm sorry, I'm like the person who makes 20 thread and day and makes such a big deal about anime, sooooo
bye xD
You can always edit a post, its there for a reason o_O

I don't have his entire list, just like you said in yours - he probably has a lot more. Also, when you're going to argue against a person I would use proper grammar.

If a two year old knows how to code Java - please tell me. I personally want to congratulate that kid. I'ma go back to my anime & coding hole. gn.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
You're reading an anime discussion thread. Talking about popular anime who, in the right mind, would come here thinking that no one will spoil things? Did I do it on purpose? Nope. Imanol didnt put a spoiler alert before he said "Natsu 2v1'd Sting and Rouge". That is where the spoiler alert should be.

KorStonesword put a giant spoiler alert at the beginning of the thread :p

EDIT:
I meant that I've seen someone's list 10x longer he is the anime king :p
I've seen MAL lists with well over a thousand anime in them.

Also sorry for double post but here are anime's i've watched all TOGTHER
THESE AREN:T ALL SO JUST SAYING :p
Also, what tf was up with that argument over who watched the most anime? Does it even matter...all you're debating over is who's wasted more of their life force.

You seem to like Shounens a lot. I've seen One Piece (e60), Magi (S1), Nisekoi, Toradora, Madoka Magic (e5), GLASSLIP (dropped because it was boring), and Log Horizon out of your list.

Also, LOG HORIZON S2 IS AIRING IN A WEEEK! HYPEHYPE DATABASE DATABASE!!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I've seen MAL lists with well over a thousand anime in them.

Also, what tf was up with that argument over who watched the most anime? Does it even matter...all you're debating over is who's wasted more of their life force.

You seem to like Shounens a lot. I've seen One Piece (e60), Magi (S1), Nisekoi, Toradora, Madoka Magic (e5), GLASSLIP (dropped because it was boring), and Log Horizon out of your list.

Also, LOG HORIZON S2 IS AIRING IN A WEEEK! HYPEHYPE DATABASE DATABASE!!
ik im ready for season 2

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
not so subtle bump

Are you guys watching any shows this season? (Shows airing this season: http://anichart.net/fall)
I'm watching:
Most of the shows Crunchyroll is simulcasting this season.

I finished:
Nagi no Asukara - An amazing first half with great character development, but the second arc features an utterly wasted and pointless timeskip, as well as spotlighting a completely annoying brat as the new MC. First arc would easily be a 9, with the second being a 7/6.5. So something like 8/7.5.

Love, Chunibyo, & Other Delusions. I watched the first two episodes. They sucked. I tried it again later, because it's a fairly popular show, and was actually enjoying it. Episodes 7 and 8 were brilliant. If the show had stopped there, or at least by episode 10 it would've been a lot better. But it kept going. And got worse. It gets utterly boring and dissatisfying, and by the end I kind of regretted wasting my time on it. It had it's moments, but was largely mediocre. 6/10.

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not even halfway through the Endless Eight yet ;-; oh dear. Hold me Kor. Haruhi's going well, I'm enduring the Endless Eight and will be glad when it is finally over. I got really confused about the whole beach-house murder ending, had to go on the wiki, read what actually happened and then rewatch the end 3 times to understand, and I still don't fully understand (please don't explain it to me though, I do know what essentially happened and I don't want to waste your time on me :p)

Reaction score
Fairy Tail has to be high up on the list for me, after 1 month I am caught up all the way. Tokyo Ghoul has been the most recen, for a 12 part anime it has some good detail on it, the opening is pretty good.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Fairy Tail has to be high up on the list for me, after 1 month I am caught up all the way. Tokyo Ghoul has been the most recen, for a 12 part anime it has some good detail on it, the opening is pretty good.
Good Job, you got bonus points for saying Fairy tail plus its good

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Good Job, you got bonus points for saying Fairy tail plus its good
Keep your filthy fairy tail away from me!
I'll watch it eventually okay I'm just busy

I'm not even halfway through the Endless Eight yet ;-; oh dear. Hold me Kor. Haruhi's going well, I'm enduring the Endless Eight and will be glad when it is finally over. I got really confused about the whole beach-house murder ending, had to go on the wiki, read what actually happened and then rewatch the end 3 times to understand, and I still don't fully understand (please don't explain it to me though, I do know what essentially happened and I don't want to waste your time on me :p)
Good to see you're pushing through! I'll say nothing but this, the Disappearance movie makes it all worth it.

A load of rubbish in my opinion.
What is? Anime? If so please just don't even get started. Anime is basically just Japanese cartoons, it has good stuff and it has awful stuff, same as here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci