• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

And he steps down once again but for the last time.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Always sad and disappointing to see a mod go :(

Didn't now you a lot Sean, but you seemed like a real good mod. Good luck with MC and in real life <3

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I think everything has its time. Sometimes, we depend on others, but others depend on us; just the pressure of knowing that others depends on us can affect us. You, and other staff members know thousands of players depend on them, and sometimes, I think, gives pressure.
Aside from the job the staff team has, they also have feelings. All these feelings I think are the ones that motivate someone to continue, but at the same time we just don't want to disappoint others.
I also think that, if you shall leave something, leave it for good. Sometimes, we remind of the good things that bring back, but we should let go. Its pretty much an addiction, but if you really want a change, you will change.

Just saying these words because, I don't think its bad you've applied and resigned multiple times, I just think you should let go, finally.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am not a person that likes change.

I have been here almost 2 years and everyday I find my self playing less and less. Also I never really played other servers/ game-modes so I am trying to expand and try different things.
Idk if it's just me, but that seems kinda contradictory the way you worded it out. But I understand what you mean.
xD

Anyways, you were an amazing mod on this server. I really appreciated your help, and it was amazing to see you helping people every day.

I'll miss you as a mod, but I really do hope you feel better now. :D

Have fun trying different things!!! You were a great positive addition/part of the server!!! <3333333

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
It was an honor and a privilege serving with you sir.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Ahhh.... great way to start the day by seeing one of your best friends resigning... I wish you best of luck in university just make sure to log to stay active on the teamspeak ;)

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly,I related to this is some ways. Not the moderator part. But I am very indecisive as well. And I can get what your coming from. Well good luck on your adventures outside of MCSG. Thanks for being a good mod!

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sad to see you resign Sean. :( You are an amazing guy and I wish you the beys with your future endeavours! :)

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
Nu Seany;( it makes me sad when a friend resigns, the fun times and the weird and wonderful people we've had the 'pleasure' in speaking to.. XD good luck in uni ;3

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Even if I was annoying to you often, you were by far the most trustworthy and active EU mod. I could always rely on you to poke on teamspeak - you did your job really well and you will be missed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci