• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

And he steps down once again but for the last time.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Ahh it only seems like a few days since I got mod back for the 2nd time.
Its not a very good record to have but I believe I am the staff member that has resigned the most and came back, its a bit of a problem I need to work on, I am very indecisive.
I have always said that I will not be coming back but a few months later I was back. But I can assure you that this is the last time as I was told if I resign again I wont be getting it back.
I have thought long and hard about this decision and it is for the best.
I have my reasons for my resignation. In short they are as follows

The staff team has changed to much, I do not mean this is a bad way.
What I mean by this is that the people I originally were friends with have resigned. Yes I still do have great friends in the staff team but its just not the same for me anymore. I am not a person that likes change.

Lack of motivation: I have been on a LOA for the past week to try and resolve this, its not worked. I have been doing the same thing since November 2013. It was great at first but its not that interesting anymore, there is no more excitement in banning a user.

Loosing interest in MCGamer. I have been here almost 2 years and everyday I find my self playing less and less. Also I never really played other servers/ game-modes so I am trying to expand and try different things.

2nd year of university starting soon. I want to do my best and being a moderator will prevent take up to much time and prevent me from achieving these goals.

The last topic I would like to touch on is I would like to apologize to the Sr Staff. I have probably been a pain with all this resignation stuff and to be honest I feel like a ____ writing this post for that reason. Its actually quiet embarrassing that I am doing this once again after I only got mod back about a month ago. Once again I am Sorry.

Thanks to everyone that made my experience as a staff member one that I will remember for the rest of my life. As for events like the community games I will try to pass this onto another staff member that would like to take it aboard.

I hope you guys respect my decision.
Anyway, ughh I guess this good bye for the last time. Once again
Thanks.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i get it, and i respect you for it, but what do you mean by "no more excitement in banning a user?"

DistractHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I guess this is the last time I get to say goodbye.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
i get it, and i respect you for it, but what do you mean by "no more excitement in banning a user?"
Its not the same feeling anymore, when I first got mod I was really motivated to do work but now I am not.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You were such a great moderator. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh, and is this the end of the community games too. :(

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You were such a great moderator. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh, and is this the end of the community games too. :(
I will get another mod to carry it on :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I appreciate your service to the server!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
It won't be the same. Personally, I'm done with Community Games because you left. Goodbye.
Give it one more chance. You never know. There probably won't be a custom map anymore but that is fine with me. At least I will have a route.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci