• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alliances should be ruled out

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoolsPower

Survivor
Reaction score
I realise this wouldn't be the best for the 2 player alliances, but i'v been in at least two games where there's a 3-4 player alliance. No other players have a chance against a team like that.

Personally, I think alliances make the game just daft. If the alliance all get decent armour and tools, they're literally unbeatable cause they all ambush one person at the same time.

I know a lot of people probably won't like this, but there are a few people that would agree with me. And I hope Alliances will be ruled out, or restricted to only two players.

ajacobs0289

Spectator
Reaction score
I realise this wouldn't be the best for the 2 player alliances, but i'v been in at least two games where there's a 3-4 player alliance. No other players have a chance against a team like that.

Personally, I think alliances make the game just daft. If the alliance all get decent armour and tools, they're literally unbeatable cause they all ambush one person at the same time.

I know a lot of people probably won't like this, but there are a few people that would agree with me. And I hope Alliances will be ruled out, or restricted to only two players.
Good consideration! I know the book has a large alliance but similarities between the book and the game are not always fun/beneficial. The idea of a two person alliance limit might be a good way to go. I'm for you!

FoolsPower

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, it's just getting ridiculous now. All I ever see in the lobby chat is "alliance" "let's team up" "allies ?" and it's getting to the point where solo players have no chance. The big alliances always camp at the cornucopia waiting for more items to come in. This needs to be stopped. it's ruining the fun of the games.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
We had a 4 alliance and still, in the end one was left. Alliances are a type of strategy. Eliminate the rest and then murder each other. But you see, alliances can be defeated. Play with their minds, another guy used a bow and shot one and they all attacked each other thinking an ally turned on them.

Make some friends, your chances of survival will be greater.

OwngeKing

Tribute
Reaction score
Alliances are big part of the game and I feel getting rid of them would take away a lot of what these servers are about.
As Demanter said they aren't unbeatable and if you are having trouble it's not hard to make an alliance yourself. I also can't think of a way to limit alliances to 2 people, what's stopping 3 friends from saying lets not attack each other and meet here. My opinion anyway...

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You know FoolsPower. Alliances aren't always a bad thing. And no-one is restraining you from joining one yourself. ;)

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Personally, i like to go solo and kill them one by one. Or make them turn on each other (as noted above)

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Even if people voted for this idea, how would you stop people from making alliances?

Have a bomb so if you stayed too close too someone it blows up???

This would never work.

Thejoker1177

Tribute
Reaction score
Even if people voted for this idea, how would you stop people from making alliances?

Have a bomb so if you stayed too close too someone it blows up???

This would never work.
I agree, even if a rule is put in place, these alliances will never be stopped completely.

Reaction score
I realize that big alliances make it impossible for solo players, but I don't see a conceivable way to stop people from doing it. It's not like it's an official thing as it is. It's just a different strategy. If you go solo, your best chance is to avoid the big alliances and, as someone said before, mess with their minds. My biggest issue with this is how long it ends up taking for the final deathmatch to happen if it ends up being a solo player against a big alliance.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
As much as I like being in an alliance, I would have to agree with this. It's getting a little too far now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci