• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AGFire2013's Rowsignation Letter

MrNoisyKidd

Platinum
Reaction score
It's sad when a staff member leaves who's loved.

Good luck with rowing and maybe we'll see you on the TV rowing at the Olympics
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't worry. Your prodigy will still love on wearing the ban oar t-shirt while doing moderation queue. Bye Amber :c

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Amber, I love you sooooooooooo so so so so so much. You're are one of the most wholesome and caring individuals I've encountered. You're an amazing friend and I am so honored to be in your life. I will always be your Spirit Memenimal.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see you leave the team, Amber! I wish you the best of luck IRL, and I hope you can still come on ts sometimes to talk to us :)

Reaction score
Thank you Amber for being a great friend & also being one of the best moderators/Sr. Moderators out there ;) I'm seriously going to miss you so much!
Good luck with school, rowing, and everything else you plan to do or are doing :)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I will always miss the fun times on Slack we had discussing rowing. Good luck in the future, and I look forward to watching you race on TV in the 2020 Olympic Games. (No pressure btw) :p

Pacador

Platinum
Reaction score
*hitting you up*

But in all honesty, you were an amazing staff member, and all round an amazing individual, I'll miss you on the team :) <3

R4INB0W

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually,I'm not gonna say "Come back,you shouldn't have done that etc." that because I know that feeling and I know that's so hard to leave your habits and as you were an amazing staff member,It would be much harder to live but we all sad and we all wish your best in your future.:/<3

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Thank you for being an awesome person, mod & Sr.Mod.

You have always been a great person and you helped this community a lot, i will definitely miss you! Sad to see you go and good luck with life! c:

:kappa:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci