• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AGFire2013's Rowsignation Letter

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Amber.. ;-;
I didn't get to talk with you but I have heard that you are an amazing person, thanks for everything, I love you! <3

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sad to see you go, but I know that with this extra time you'll have you can dedicate yourself to rowing and your education more, and it'll lead you to succeed in your aspirations and goals. <3

Love you amber, just a reminder.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
unfortunately, I have no big story to tell you.
All I want to do is thank you, thank you for your work here and for the fun you brought to the staff team.
<3

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I LOVE YOU AMBER! I hope to see you on the ts a lot.

I will miss you <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If there's anyone that can relate to business, I'm definitely high on that list. I can relate to your struggle and understand why you need to resign and respect your decision c:

Can't wait to see you around TS friendo <3

A cannon can be heard in the distance, 15 trials remain :(

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Who's going to teach me how to row now? ;/ The MCSG staff team cant make it to the Olympics without you D: I cri.

Nah, but in all seriousness, you were a great part of the staff team! We didn't talk much, but still! You're a great person from what I saw! Good luck on the outside! Best of luck!

P.S. Watch out for that thing called the sun. Its a monster. #Sunburns

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
I only had the opportunity to work with you for a short time (Not really at all), but all I know is that you were very respected and a fun to be around person within our team. Goodbye Amber <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci