• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Abyss (US + CA CLAN) !!Open for applications!!

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just hearing the name of this clan makes me want to puke. I can't believe how immature you guys are.:mad:

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Really because I think that only immature people go around flaming other people's threads. If you have a problem keep it to yourself, no need to get more people to hate you.
We didn't lose, as you said on my thread. You guys were just so immature that your leader couldn't even handle it, so he left. Guys lets stop flaming about this, the battle is over and nothing more needs to be discussed.

S

smileyethan

IGN: smileyethan
Wins: 151 or 152
Pvp Skills: 9
communaciton: no
communaciton: no but please still accept me

AwesomeSauce1966

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: AwesomeSauce1966
Wins: Like 280
Pvp skills: Umm a 7-8
Ts/Skype Yes
Mic Yes

Reaction score
Guys, you do realize telling us that we spammed your page is wrong, because I did not spam anything on your page. But going on OUR page and disrespecting our clan just shows how immature YOU guys are. Plus, the only reason I left is because you guys were being so inappropriate, and this clan wars wasn't going to work out. I am sorry calling you guys immature and starting this flame wars, i'm just trying to ignore it like nothing happened. We will do a clan wars soon, i'm very sorry about all this. Plus granteus2 was the only one spamming in the chat. I got angry with not only your clan but MY clan. I am very sorry for all this mishap. Please pretend like nothing happened, I only spammed "TYPE /SG JOIN 1 SO WE CAN JOIN THE CLAN WARS." I kept on telling my clan to shut up so we can do the clan wars. But they still didn't. I am very sorry... -Mwinkl3sHD, out.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:jess123259
WINS: You must have over 125+ wins to join. Exceptions will be made:172
PVP SKILLS: Are you good at PvP? Rate your skills from 1 - 10:8
COMMUNICATION: Do you have Skype/TS. If so, put your Skype username/TS server HERE. Skype:jess123259
Ts:jess123259
COMMUNICATION+: Do you have a working mic?
Yes I do :)
I know you from roxbot :D Im guessing you know how good i am.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci