• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Abyss (US + CA CLAN) !!Open for applications!!

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: soccerwiz998
WINS: 54 (I just recently actually started going for wins)
PVP SKILLS: 7 1/2 - 8
COMMUNICATION: Have skype and TS, i use skype more but if its TS you guys use more i'll use that more often.
COMMUNICATION+: Yes but on my laptop i can't call as the headphone and mic jack is broken, i can on my PC tho.
Edit: i forgot to add my skype and TS name, its soccerwiz998

PlimpyPlaysGames

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: soccerwiz998
WINS: 54 (I just recently actually started going for wins)
PVP SKILLS: 7 1/2 - 8
COMMUNICATION: Have skype and TS, i use skype more but if its TS you guys use more i'll use that more often.
COMMUNICATION+: Yes but on my laptop i can't call as the headphone and mic jack is broken, i can on my PC tho.
Edit: i forgot to add my skype and TS name, its soccerwiz998
Even though I'm no longer in the clan, I've seen him PvP and he's actually quite good. I recommend him.

Reaction score
I AM DISBANDING THIS CLAN... I'VE MADE LOTS OF NEW FRIENDS AND THIS CLAN JUST DID NOT WORK OUT. I AM SORRY, MWINKL3S, OUT.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It was really fun with you guys even though I was not in the clan for very long, Hope that we can continue to be fwiends and see each other on future games.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am sorry. I will accept you when you get 75 wins. Goodluck! #Abyss
Hey, I was wondering something I have a really great idea! Please add me on skype to talk over things its IxLegendz this could really help the both of our clans in a great way! So please please plaese add me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci