• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Abyss (US + CA CLAN) !!Open for applications!!

rafael68

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Aqua9190
Wins:290
I love You MwinklesHd

Apfy

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Progolfer1313

WINS: 51 (sorry)

PVP SKILLS: I am good at 1v1's and water fights I am bad against teams and flint and steel

COMMUNICATION: I have both Skype and teamspeak

COMMUNICATION+: I have a working mic

PlimpyPlaysGames

Survivor
Reaction score
After thinking it over, I've decided to leave. You guys are all awesome! I also disbanded #Actualization. Thank you so much for everything! :D

Themat1

Survivor
Reaction score
-APPLICATION-
IGN: Themat1
WINS: You must have over 125+ wins to join. Exceptions will be made. 57, 12 on Hive, I should have more, gave up so many wins to LicensedtoSpell, lol
PVP SKILLS: Are you good at PvP? Rate your skills from 1 - 10. 7
COMMUNICATION: Yes I does, I can message my name...
COMMUNICATION+: Do you have a working mic? Yesh

sasboy123

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:sasboy123
WINS: You must have over 125+ wins to join. Exceptions will be made. I had a other account with 156 wins but then I could not use that account so I started to play on my bros he played 604 of my games and lost them all when I started I was the one who won all and I was ins plimpys clan but he disband and he said about this clan
PVP SKILLS: Are you good at PvP? Rate your skills from 1 - 10. 8 with flint and steel 9 or 10
COMMUNICATION: Do you have Skype/TS. If so, put your Skype username/TS server HERE. skype: smaldoneboss123
COMMUNICATION+: Do you have a working mic? no but make a clan chat so you can aware people what time clan war, what time clan war in eu im from eu and what server it is on

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Why is there a rank servant? That's a bit mean :(

sasboy123

Survivor
Reaction score
If no reply soon I will withdraw this clan I want to some clan wars

Reaction score
Remove all white text please, it is unviewable on mobile, thank you.
IGN:sasboy123
WINS: You must have over 125+ wins to join. Exceptions will be made. I had a other account with 156 wins but then I could not use that account so I started to play on my bros he played 604 of my games and lost them all when I started I was the one who won all and I was ins plimpys clan but he disband and he said about this clan
PVP SKILLS: Are you good at PvP? Rate your skills from 1 - 10. 8 with flint and steel 9 or 10
COMMUNICATION: Do you have Skype/TS. If so, put your Skype username/TS server HERE. skype: smaldoneboss123
COMMUNICATION+: Do you have a working mic? no but make a clan chat so you can aware people what time clan war, what time clan war in eu im from eu and what server it is on
-APPLICATION-
IGN: Themat1
WINS: You must have over 125+ wins to join. Exceptions will be made. 57, 12 on Hive, I should have more, gave up so many wins to LicensedtoSpell, lol
PVP SKILLS: Are you good at PvP? Rate your skills from 1 - 10. 7
COMMUNICATION: Yes I does, I can message my name...
COMMUNICATION+: Do you have a working mic? Yesh
Themat1, sasaboy123, you both are accepted. And to BlitzCometITU, it will be fixed :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci