• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About BajanCanadian's Ban - Staff response *READ*

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollTide01

Spectator
Reaction score
First off, please don't harass other members on the forums. Second, you call him a little kid, but five words later you call him a 39 year old? That makes perfect sense.
I agree, I'm so tired of seeing spams and spams and more spams of people harassing others... If you wanna do that then get Skype!!!!

RollTide01

Spectator
Reaction score
He gets more people to join our servers? You mean he gets more trash (hackers, spammers, immature people, and fanboys) to join our servers.

I have been living with the plague that is the Bacca Infestation for quite a while, and I am satisfied to see Bajan leave. The people Bajan brings to these servers are not welcome here. I have made several attempts to be friendly and nice to Baccas on these servers, and none of them have worked. I've even accepted a Bacca's request to team once, and the only thing I got was a knife in the back.

You can hide behind the argument that what Baccas do isn't Bajan's fault, but guess what? It is. I remember viewing a picture just today where a Bacca openly admits that he uses Better Sprint (which is a bannable offense on our servers). When someone told him that it wasn't allowed, he says "but bajna uses it."

His subs look up to him, and like most kids these days, they want to do what the cool people do. Since Bajan uses Better Sprint himself, that makes his fanbase want to use it as well. I will admit that several times I have seen Egrodo pull some really nice trick in his videos and I tried it myself.

The people we are losing on the servers are the people that are poisoning the servers. Bajan leaving and making a new server is beneficial for us, and he is helping us more right now than if he continued playing. Most people that have quit these servers did so because of the terrible community.

/rant
I can't agree more. So many people have become donors on your and your staff's servers, but most of the donors hack... And I'm tired of getting kicked (not for the donors' room) for the hackers' room on the servers...

RollTide01

Spectator
Reaction score
One time I saw a guy jump over 200 blocks and not die... He had no armor too.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
I can't agree more. So many people have become donors on your and your staff's servers, but most of the donors hack... And I'm tired of getting kicked (not for the donors' room) for the hackers' room on the servers...

Umm? Doesn't matter if they hack when there a normal member or a diamond donator. We don't choose or pick people to be donars, So why does it matter if they hack as a donar or as a normal member? Either way there going to get banned. (Ok back on topic)

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
But Bajan was a Vip. Also G33ke said "We warned him numerous times about Better Sprint, but he never took it off. " I'm not sure but regular players and donors don't get that treatment they get sent straight to the ban hammer. Can anyone explain that please.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Really guys! First of all its just a game where people have fun. I disagree that better sprinting should be banned.If it was some serious hacking like aimbot or forcefield yes that should be banned. But better sprinting just improves gameplay. And you say that Bajan brought a lot of hackers when at the same other players like MCfinest etc are ok so all the other youtubers havent brought hackers? im on neither side but you dont make sense. plus admins vip and donors are always overreacting to things. and what about others using mods ah? ive been using better sprinting since it came out on multiplayer too and no one ever knew! and i bet ya all the donors have just stopped using mods because of this! and ITS JUST A GAME LET PEOPLE HAVE FUN
that was clever now we know you use it...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Really guys! First of all its just a game where people have fun. I disagree that better sprinting should be banned.If it was some serious hacking like aimbot or forcefield yes that should be banned. But better sprinting just improves gameplay. And you say that Bajan brought a lot of hackers when at the same other players like MCfinest etc are ok so all the other youtubers havent brought hackers? im on neither side but you dont make sense. plus admins vip and donors are always overreacting to things. and what about others using mods ah? ive been using better sprinting since it came out on multiplayer too and no one ever knew! and i bet ya all the donors have just stopped using mods because of this! and ITS JUST A GAME LET PEOPLE HAVE FUN
It's not fun when other people can always run from unfair advantages...
And I was a nondonor for 9 months. I had the same opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci