• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About all the "leaving" threads...

Agree with me?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
I personally like the leaving threads. It's hard to see so many well known and respected members leaving but even if I don't know the players that well, it's nice to see their story and all the experiences they had and their friends. Again it is sad to see so many people leave, but they may come back one day and we'll be welcoming them back if/when they do. :)

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
The alerts are real.... anyways I'm deleting the posts that are quite unnecessary and rude to this. Please keep this thread on topic!
Edit yours and Aidans posts on the first page together.
AND TO GET ON TOPIC.

A resignation thread is the same thing for a mod. People don't enjoy being asked the same question over and over again. So they answer the question once in a big spot and avoid that. People notice it and people understand, word spreads and everyone knows. So i believe everyone should have goodbye threads for farewells.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Goodbye/Leaving threads are to explain why that person is leaving, and to get more people to read the thread (not for attention.) A simple status update saying "Bye guys" in less than 140 characters would be very unspecific and undetailed, and not many people read status updates. More people would read a thread so your friends would see and understand with the details provided in more than 140 characters, and in a leaving/goodbye thread. Every single one of the threads is unique and would not be considered spam, that would be like considering new clan threads as spam. You say there are 2-3 goodbye threads a day/every 24 hours when there are probably almost 100 clan threads made every day which are much less unique, and I dont see you complaining about those.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
This is the final warning. Anyone who continues to flame will be removed from our forums.
that bold is scary!!!

edit: that wasnt supposed to sound sarcastic but as I read it again it looks sarcastic...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci