• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About all the "leaving" threads...

Agree with me?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

J

District 13
Reaction score
The alerts are real.... anyways I'm deleting the posts that are quite unnecessary and rude to this. Please keep this thread on topic!

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
I agree with the fact that we have been seeing quite an increase of leaving threads recently, but I personally don't have anything against it. If someone is leaving a community, I believe that they have the right to say their farewells. I get that some of threads that just pretty much say "Bye" can be pretty annoying, but those are handled as it is for being pointless. Most of the time I do enjoy reading user's farewell notes, and find them quite interesting most of the time.

Now on the topic of implementing a rule against these threads, I am against that. Like I stated before, I think people should be allowed to write these threads if they see necessary. I do find it a bit annoying when someone posts one of these threads, and then come back the next week. I see nothing wrong with it as long as the posts are relevant, and if they are something as simple as just saying "Cya" then those posts will be taken fairly quickly by the staff.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree with the fact that we have been seeing quite an increase of leaving threads recently, but I personally don't have anything against it. If someone is leaving a community, I believe that they have the right to say their farewells. I get that some of threads that just pretty much say "Bye" can be pretty annoying, but those are handled as it is for being pointless. Most of the time I do enjoy reading user's farewell notes, and find them quite interesting most of the time.

Now on the topic of implementing a rule against these threads, I am against that. Like I stated before, I think people should be allowed to write these threads if they see necessary. I do find it a bit annoying when someone posts one of these threads, and then come back the next week. I see nothing wrong with it as long as the posts are relevant, and if they are something as simple as just saying "Cya" then those posts will be taken fairly quickly by the staff.
off topic but EDEN :D

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

That's why I said if it's like more than 200 words :p
And Jeffrey Is there a way we can keep Aidan from posting on here? It is getting quite annoying, and I feel bad now. I don't mean to start flame, a it's just spam.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci